La'el Collins Out For The Season

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bam! We finally have the truth

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Welp.

I mean, it makes things harder but it's certainly still workable. Especially with how talented the offense is. They've already been putting up big yards and points without him.

This is what coaches are supposed to make work.
Yep. This just means the cavalry isn't coming and what we have now is what we have to make work for the rest of the year. So far having to rely on backups hasn't crippled the offense.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Don’t look now, but Zeke is averaging 3.8 ypc

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Don’t look now, but Zeke is averaging 3.8 ypc
I actually think that has more to do with the interior OL. Looney and Williams haven't shown any consistency in terms of run blocking. Neither of them can get a decent push .

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Our OL has looked so much better since week 1. Take from that what you will.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Our OL has looked so much better since week 1. Take from that what you will.
Yeah and I thought our OL would have been the reason we lost in Seattle when I'd put it more on our porous defense

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Interior DL can’t gain any penetration, LBs are soft, Safeties are soft. Push Poe aside and you can walk up the middle.

But why bother with that if the secondary can’t even get basic coverage down? Aldon Smith has been a terrific defender so far, and I wish the talk of him playing 3T could be more than just an niche package.

Crawford might even be worse than ever there now. I think you gotta give Hill the start and not look back. Has anyone spotted Neville Gallimore?

Old Jerry would have signed Earl Thomas without flinching and would be working Irving’s agent behind the scenes.

Maybe old Jerry would be right this time.

midswat

... soon
I forgot all about this guy and wtf is Brandon knight?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Interior DL can’t gain any penetration, LBs are soft, Safeties are soft. Push Poe aside and you can walk up the middle.

But why bother with that if the secondary can’t even get basic coverage down? Aldon Smith has been a terrific defender so far, and I wish the talk of him playing 3T could be more than just an niche package.

Crawford might even be worse than ever there now. I think you gotta give Hill the start and not look back. Has anyone spotted Neville Gallimore?

Old Jerry would have signed Earl Thomas without flinching and would be working Irving’s agent behind the scenes.

Maybe old Jerry would be right this time.
Gallimore has gotten a total of 20 snaps

Top Bottom