Kliff Kingsbury should maybe be on fast track from Lubbock to Dallas

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Smart move for them. I think it will actually work out well for both sides. He is going to be able to use that job to launch into something better than Texas Tech if he is successful.
Kliff will never be a HC again at any decent sized program would be my guess. But, now reports are coming out that it might not be final with USC.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Smart move for them. I think it will actually work out well for both sides. He is going to be able to use that job to launch into something better than Texas Tech if he is successful.
I don’t see how the deal would make sense. Unless USC gets to the CFP, Helton will likely be fired slkng with the entire staff. Why would Kliff want a one-year deal when there are a slew of other teams already willing to give him a long term deal?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don’t see how the deal would make sense. Unless USC gets to the CFP, Helton will likely be fired slkng with the entire staff. Why would Kliff want a one-year deal when there are a slew of other teams already willing to give him a long term deal?
Because Garrett will be out by then.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Maybe he figures he can play Jason Garrett to Helton's Wade Phillips

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
The Rams already great offense adding KK is scary

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
so what about USC? was that story premature?

p1_

DCC 4Life
What good would going to USC as a coordinator do him?
i agree, but it sounded like a done deal. Hell, if he's interested in the Rams, I would think the Cowboys would be in play too.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Not with the Kingsbury offense
Never discount Helton’s utter incompetence as a head coach. Plus, USC alumi and donors are furious. I’m not sure he could even save his job should they win the Rose Bowl.

Top Bottom