Jimmy Johnson to be inducted into the Cowboys ROH

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
this seems spontaneous.
The Ticket was wondering pregame if Jerry woke up in a good mood, saw that Jimmy was here, and just decided on the spot to do it. :lol

son of deadrise

DCC 4Life
The ultimate atrocity will be when Stephen, after Jerry's death (which can't come soon enough) puts his father in the ROH, alongside Tom Landry and JJ.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Looks like Calvin is with Clarence

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Couldn't be happier for Jimmy. But damn, thirty years after he left? Hoping Jerry gets drowned out at the mic with boos. Jimmy deserves thirty minutes of thunderous cheering and celebration.
I'm thinking at least half of the fans at the game never saw Jimmy coach, or at least far too young to remember.

data

Forbes #1
Maybe Jerry believes this will break the curse.
Announcing this late in season and ceremony being squeezed in seems very rushed. Like a shotgun wedding, there’s a reason for the urgency.

Crazy thought here. Seeing the Rangers parade across the street sparked something inside Jerruh.

Who knows what would’ve happened if the trade deadline was just one week later

data

Forbes #1
I think the DWare induction brought Jimmy to the foreground. Such a blatant absence.
You’d think the league-wide honor of HOF three years ago would’ve done that.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Announcing this late in season and ceremony being squeezed in seems very rushed. Like a shotgun wedding, there’s a reason for the urgency.

Crazy thought here. Seeing the Rangers parade across the street sparked something inside Jerruh.
Maybe, but that kind of thing usually makes him dig in and be even more stubborn.

It's sad, but my first thought was Jimmy might have some bad health problem that Jerry found out about. I don't think that's it, and hope it isn't. But like you said, something happened.

RoboQB

"MAGA Extremist"
Couldn't be happier for Jimmy. But damn, thirty years after he left? Hoping Jerry gets drowned out at the mic with boos. Jimmy deserves thirty minutes of thunderous cheering and celebration.
I'm thinking at least half of the fans at the game never saw Jimmy coach, or at least far too young to remember.
Dude, I'd heard you died!?!
There's a memorial thread just for you, CouchCoach, on that "other" zone, er, site.
This feels like a Schwarzenegger movie about a death game show...lol

Top Bottom