Jets Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
We supposedly have a lopsided W/L total when he catches 3 or more passes.
Maybe because we're already way ahead in those games?

Not the biggest Gallup guy, if you didn't know. Super nice dude, not sure how much of a dawg he is. (h/t Deion)

It wouldn't take that much IMO for Tolbert to pass him. And I've been a Tolbert truther. But he's toughening up making plays as a gunner. Even Bones talked about how good that's been for him to get in there and mix it up fighting through blocks.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
On one hand, it's not great not having your WR2 against one of the best secondaries in the league, on the other it's really good preparation for the bigger battles to come.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We starting a gameday thread or nah? If @1bigfan13 hasn't logged in and started it by 9 I guess I will start it and hope for the best.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe because we're already way ahead in those games?

Not the biggest Gallup guy, if you didn't know. Super nice dude, not sure how much of a dawg he is. (h/t Deion)

It wouldn't take that much IMO for Tolbert to pass him. And I've been a Tolbert truther. But he's toughening up making plays as a gunner. Even Bones talked about how good that's been for him to get in there and mix it up fighting through blocks.
I think it's because Gallup was always our big play guy. If he contributes 3 big plays we are doing well.

p1_

DCC 4Life

great big brass ones. I fucking love it. This team has a swagger .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom