Jets Stuff…

Status
Not open for further replies.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I guarantee you guys this defense will have a chip on their shoulder because of how that Packers game ended last year.
Fucking pedestrian team . That was their playoff game.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The Jets oline can’t possibly play as bad as the Giants did. We will decimate them and poor Aaron will feel the pain. I like it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The Jets oline can’t possibly play as bad as the Giants did. We will decimate them and poor Aaron will feel the pain. I like it.
We're about to find out how that Jets OL really looks. Bills front 7 isn't nearly as good as ours, so if they struggle keeping the pocket clean vs Buffalo, I like our odds of knocking his dick in the dirt repeatedly.

Prodigal_Son

Resurrected
I hope this D doesn't lay an egg because they underestimate this team without Rogers. Those backs and Wilson are still scary.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I agree.

But there's always that fear in the back of my mind that they will eventually show us what they really are. Thankfully they don't tend to do that in September.
The defense showed us what they really were last year in the playoffs when they dominated Tampa Bay and held down SF's offense better than just about anybody.

A random lukewarm performance in September (or October or November) doesn't change that, when the lights are brightest they'll be ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom