Jerry Jones: "I Feel Good About Our Head Coach" Despite Disappointing Loss

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Set, and button reinstated. We will need something for the offseason after this, or I can just hide the button again. Doesn't matter to me either way.
I'd like a draft primer

I've moved on from this season already. I'd prefer it all be over with already. I doubt I watch a single playoff game.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I'd like a draft primer

I've moved on from this season already. I'd prefer it all be over with already. I doubt I watch a single playoff game.
I can't think of anything I'd least rather see than the Pats stroll through for another SB. What a year for Garrett to chump out...

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
I really wish I could be like some of you guys. At the end of every season I always say "Forget it! Next year I'm not gonna be a sucker again!".
Then the mock drafts start coming out, then the draft, the signings, and by the time pre season starts there I am on the edge of my couch...a sucker again!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'd like a draft primer

I will do one.

Not interested in doing a post mortem on this season though.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I really wish I could be like some of you guys. At the end of every season I always say "Forget it! Next year I'm not gonna be a sucker again!".
Then the mock drafts start coming out, then the draft, the signings, and by the time pre season starts there I am on the edge of my couch...a sucker again!
I'm the exact same way. I try not to get sucked in, but it seems to happen every. damn. year. Just ask Booze. He calls me a homer every. damn. year.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm the exact same way. I try not to get sucked in, but it seems to happen every. damn. year. Just ask Booze. He calls me a homer every. damn. year.
don’t get fooled again!

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I love watching the Cowboys every year. It's my hobby. I even have tickets now. I'm not giving up on this team anytime soon. I am giving up on this coach though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I love watching the Cowboys every year. It's my hobby. I even have tickets now. I'm not giving up on this team anytime soon. I am giving up on this coach though.
Yeah, I love football too much to just totally be able to write off the NFL.

Last edited:

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, I love football too much to just totally be able to right off the NFL.
Since the Dawg didn’t jump on this I suppose I could fill in for him so we wouldn’t have to write off the league either. :art

Top Bottom