Jerry Jones gets booed in his own building

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I think that bit on the country music awards show was preplanned and choreographed from start to finish. I think Jones was in on it and it has worked out for his benefit to an optimum. Look at all the coverage and discussion it is getting. It is right out of a PR planning strategy playbook, Hollywood style. The cameramen already had it qued.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that bit on the country music awards show was preplanned and choreographed from start to finish. I think Jones was in on it and it has worked out for his benefit to an optimum. Look at all the coverage and discussion it is getting. It is right out of a PR planning strategy playbook, Hollywood style. The cameramen already had it qued.
It even looks like Jerry was prepared with his facial expression and everything. It just looks like really shitty acting.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:lol

That's awesome.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

[MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

Ginger grandson, front and center.

Have a nice day.

p1_

DCC 4Life
You know it was.

Top Bottom