Jameis Winston cited for shoplifting crab legs at Publix

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Florida State's Jameis Winston was cited for allegedly shoplifting crab legs from Publix.

Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was issued a citation Tuesday for shoplifting crab legs from Publix, according to multiple sources. Winston, the reigning Heisman Trophy winner, is a red-shirt sophomore for the Seminoles.

"He got an adult civil citation," a trusted source inside Tallahassee Police told Tomahawk Nation. "If he completes the sanctions it will never show up on his record. They commonly give them to juveniles on first criminal offenses. They are now doing it for minor misdemeanors for adults to lower crime rate."

Winston tossed the winning touchdown in the National Championship game over Auburn in the closing seconds. On the year, he was 257-384 for 4087 yards and 40 touchdowns with 10 interceptions.

Winston has had previous run-ins with the law, but no arrests. He was investigated for an alleged rape, but the State Attorney declined to bring charges due to a lack of evidence. In November, the associated press reported that Winston was questioned about his involvement in a long-running BB gun battle, and that a Burger King reported Winston was stealing soda in a ketchup cup.

The timing of the citation is interesting given that the NCAA recently approved unlimited meals for student athletes.

Winston was recently voted the quarterback on the Florida State All-Jimbo Fisher team.

Tomahawk Nation has reached out to Florida State for comment and will update this story as it unfolds.

Related: Fried soft-shell crabs meuniere

Correction: The original story said that Winston was arrested, but a source with Tallahassee Police says that it is being classified as a citation, and not an arrest.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2014/4/30/5668004/jameis-winston-arrested-shoplifting-crab-legs-publix

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
All dees afaleats be starvin...time to pay a muther friker....

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If I were hungry and had to steal some food, crab legs are the first thing I would consider.

What is crazy as the NCAA recently approved unlimited meals for the athletes.

D

Deuce

I just don't understand taking crab legs. You gotta hide them somewhere and I wouldn't want parts of my body getting smelly from smuggling them.

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Let's see gets the "he's just a kid, cut him some slack" protection that Manziel got.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The fuck is wrong with this guy?

My biggest concern with him as a prospect is he might just be legit dumb.

D

Deuce

Let's see gets the "he's just a kid, cut him some slack" protection that Manziel got.
Manziel acted a fool at times, but never did anything illegal. We're talking about someone who has some petty theft just a few months removed from rape allegations.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Top Bottom