Iran Attacks Israel

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You don't remember when Obama gave them billions? And Biden recently gave them more?
So what? This is not a scoreboard any longer since they have been dunking on our asses for so long.

We have had zero pimp hand with them well before Obamabiden.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I have a feeling this is about to get real ugly.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have a feeling this is about to get real ugly.
It very well could. The RAF has already sent planes to help shoot down drones sent from Iran. Moscow has said they’ll support Iran if the US joins in to support Israel.

WWIIII anyone?

I rejoined the Army after 9-11. I regret at this time I am too old to do so.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I still don't want us to get involved but I hope Israel wipes Hamas and Iran from the face of the planet. They've been pretty restrained so far but they'll probably open up a can of whoop ass at this point.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And lifted sanctions.
I think it was the lifting of the sanctions that freed up the money. It was easily preventable and hard to understand why that decision was made. Iran is the primary agent in the whole Islam/Jew thing and of all of those instigators follow their lead.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think it was the lifting of the sanctions that freed up the money. It was easily preventable and hard to understand why that decision was made.
Now that wasn't so hard, was it?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I guarantee you most people in this country couldn't find Israel or Iran on a map.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I guarantee you most people in this country couldn't find Israel or Iran on a map.
I feel equally confident that the majority of people are so undereducated they could not even identify more than a couple of states in our own country.

Top Bottom