IP bans

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All,

We have recently been hit with some spam attacks from a couple of IP addresses. The IPs were one number apart so I banned them both. If in the future you get caught in this ban please just email me at craig.cotton@ttu.edu. I'm hoping to leave this ban in place long enough for this jackwagon to get bored and move on.

armadillooutlaw

DCC 4Life
All,

We have recently been hit with some spam attacks from a couple of IP addresses. The IPs were one number apart so I banned them both. If in the future you get caught in this ban please just email me at craig.cotton@ttu.edu. I'm hoping to leave this ban in place long enough for this jackwagon to get bored and move on.
There have been quite a few rando accounts posting ads for various different products on here last couple of months. It's always late at night, it seems.
I'm all for you doing whatever you need to do.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Bot-ulism run amok.

jaf1224

Not So New Member
@Iamtdg

Thanks for helping. You mentioned letting you know when I left so I'm back in TX now.

As soon as I saw that IP address ban, my heart sunk. I don't post but I'm on here every day, multiple times a day. I went into stalker mode to find you and found an old article about cowboysfanrebellion to track you down lol

Cotton

Staff member
@Iamtdg

Thanks for helping. You mentioned letting you know when I left so I'm back in TX now.

As soon as I saw that IP address ban, my heart sunk. I don't post but I'm on here every day, multiple times a day. I went into stalker mode to find you and found an old article about cowboysfanrebellion to track you down lol
Thank you for letting me know.

And, I find it quite humorous that is how you found me. :lol

Sheik

DCC 4Life
@Iamtdg

Next time just show up at his work. He likes that.

Cotton

Staff member
Next time just show up at his work. He likes that.
Probably shouldn't do that unannounced. I do carry to work every day. :lol

Cotton

Staff member
But if he showed up in the same avatar bra, you’d recognize him
I was going to ask you what an avatar bra is, but I have learned my lesson.

Cotton

Staff member
I have lifted this IP ban. Please let me know if anyone sees any nefarious accounts signing up or posting.

Cotton

Staff member
Top Bottom