Interesting race topics . . .

Cujo

DCC 4Life
You are stoned again, aren't you?

I bet you are.

Honestly, weed needs to be legal.

Like right now.

It is our only hope of getting through this like you stated, together.

And what I mean is that you get errdamnbody that has never got stoned to get stoned.

Then everyone is on equal footing.

I swear this seems like a four-generational boondoggle that has been going on since the sixties.

Time for a reckoning.

Everyone smoke a joint. And let's talk.

I think, not only should it be legal, it should be mandatory.

-Bill Hicks.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Guaranteed if I could buy a joint like a beer, I would be bluntman.
I guess it's been too long since I smoked weed last(sometime in the mid 90s) but I don't miss it. Or tbf it's def possible I'm just more of an alcoholic now

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

I bet you are.
I'm hearing this in that jackass jeri jones voice harkening back to when he argued with a phone in caller and said something like

"Did you like those 3 Super Bowls?, I hope you did"

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I guess it's been too long since I smoked weed last(sometime in the mid 90s) but I don't miss it. Or tbf it's def possible I'm just more of an alcoholic now
I can relate, except I dont drink anymore (wish I could but halfe a beer gives me a headache). Pot always freaked me out, I would get paranoid, start imaging weird shit and always came away thinking, why do people like this shit?

I only drank because I was afraid to talk to girls so it was my liquid courage

Sheik

DCC 4Life

I bet you are.

Honestly, weed needs to be legal.

Like right now.

It is our only hope of getting through this like you stated, together.

And what I mean is that you get errdamnbody that has never got stoned to get stoned.

Then everyone is on equal footing.

I swear this seems like a four-generational boondoggle that has been going on since the sixties.

Time for a reckoning.

Everyone smoke a joint. And let's talk.
Were you stoned when you wrote this?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Really, I don’t want to hurt anyone, or try to hurt anyone, but wtf is really going on here?

I don’t understand why people spend so much time hating other people, and at the same time I don’t understand why people look to be offended.

I really wish everyone would just face the fact that we’re all in this together.
I really understand nothing of what is going on now. If a person had racist tendencies before chances are they will have essentially the same tendencies in the future. As much as I would like to see rules and laws change peoples minds and hearts about these matters peoples established emotions will likely guide and or influence how they will react in the future.

To me it really boils down to how a person is wired as to whether a constant barrage and continual exposure turns ones mind to being emotional or pragmatic. All this is essentially digging up events in our countries past and presenting them as evidence what the future should be but with a potential large couched (what if. )

The question then comes down to will I change or do I anticipate any others to change their minds about the way they are carrying the torch for their perceived truths.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I really understand nothing of what is going on now. If a person had racist tendencies before chances are they will have essentially the same tendencies in the future. As much as I would like to see rules and laws change peoples minds and hearts about these matters peoples established emotions will likely guide and or influence how they will react in the future.

To me it really boils down to how a person is wired as to whether a constant barrage and continual exposure turns ones mind to being emotional or pragmatic. All this is essentially digging up events in our countries past and presenting them as evidence what the future should be but with a potential large couched (what if. )

The question then comes down to will I change or do I anticipate any others to change their minds about the way they are carrying the torch for their perceived truths.
I’m fairly certain there are a lot of black slaves rolling in their graves when they look at the progress this country has made in a relatively short time, when they see how their descendants are acting.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Trump missed a golden opportunity to seal re-election by pushing for legal weed.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Trump missed a golden opportunity to seal re-election by pushing for legal weed.
I don’t see Trump ever endorsing the legalization of marijuana. I think he is probably a person with some scruples about it for one and I also think he would lose a lot of his following if he did.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don’t see Trump ever endorsing the legalization of marijuana. I think he is probably a person with some scruples about it for one and I also think he would lose a lot of his following if he did.
Some may sit out voting but they would never vote D as crazy as they have gotten

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It’s not over yet. And being the business person he is, he may be holding that card until he has to use it.
Yep.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You might be surprised.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
:ez

Top Bottom