Insider poll: Garrett 30th out of 32 coaches

jeebs

Brand New Member
No I will not relax and breath because I am tired of your insinuations about me.

"It was a joke" does not make it all right especially when you bring that shit into a completely unrelated thread, what exactly is funny about that to you anyway?

I will not comment on it anymore in this thread but like I said you really need to check yourself and figure out your issues.
You are a race baiter, just accept it. It is your thing.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I really have no idea the type of coach that would come here and that we could get. Does Jerry pull back and give a coach Parcells like power or does he look for another puppet? We don't have a guy on staff, so maybe the marriage of Norv and Jerry finally happens. Before the flaming begins, this is not my pick, this is just what I think could happen.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I really have no idea the type of coach that would come here and that we could get. Does Jerry pull back and give a coach Parcells like power or does he look for another puppet?
More than likely it'll be another puppet.

The only way Jerry even thinks to bring in another Parcells-type is if the team hits rock bottom. I'm talking 4-12 type stuff and even then, it would probably take consecutive seasons of that type of football to really make him consider it.

Anything even close to 8-8, and Jerry will continue to think that a puppet coach coupled with offseason magic will get the job done.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That 2011 season probably was his worst as head coach of the Cowboys.

It was his first full year in charge so it's no surprise that that was his worst year.
He was solely responsible for the Pats loss, and his awful play calling played a role in other losses as well.

He is never ever going to win you a game, but he damn sure will lose you a few.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have the worst coach. We have no talent on the roster. Worst owner and GM in football.

It's amazing how this team doesn't finish with the top pick every year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We have the worst coach. We have no talent on the roster. Worst owner and GM in football.

In the end, Romo's been more of a curse than blessing through no fault of his own.

He's covered this stupid front office and green coach like few players could, and conveniently taken the blame for them at the end of every season.

hstour

Brand New Member
I really have no idea the type of coach that would come here and that we could get. Does Jerry pull back and give a coach Parcells like power or does he look for another puppet? We don't have a guy on staff, so maybe the marriage of Norv and Jerry finally happens. Before the flaming begins, this is not my pick, this is just what I think could happen.
Why would he? He undercut Parcells on multiple occasions.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard

Using up the last dregs of talent left over from Parcells.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Who is left? Romo and Witten? I can't think of anybody else.
Romo's been carrying RHG's starter kit offense for years with Witten's help. It's only two guys, but they are kind of important to why we can limp to 8-8 instead of going all the way into the tank.

Top Bottom