I was wrong, whos joining me

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
I was wrong, i didnt think MM could bring the team, or i should say the coaches couldnt .

Whos with me?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I didnt give up until they failed on the 2 point conversion. Still watched it but at that point I thought they were dead in the water.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I didnt give up until they failed on the 2 point conversion. Still watched it but at that point I thought they were dead in the water.
Same. I had zero faith we could get an onsides kick even if we did score again

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
Yup , im glad for the result, but dang, i had no faith in this staff and players. Jaylon didnt bring much, I thought the staff was intent on Pollard being the star today, just everything broke down and they didnt give up.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Everyone believed we would lose.

But no one turned it off and everyone on this site knew we could win if we got one break.

We got two, thanks to Gallup’s cheek and that beautiful spinning onsides kick that hypnotized the Falcons.

Shiningstar

DCC 4Life
True, but its ok to confess, i honestly would not have believed they did it and its good on MM to prove he could do it. Even if they lost by a small fraction and attempted to make a come back says way more about MM than Garrett.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone believed we would lose.

But no one turned it off and everyone on this site knew we could win if we got one break.

We got two, thanks to Gallup’s cheek and that beautiful spinning onsides kick that hypnotized the Falcons.
The cheek wasn't a break. That was a great play. Noah Brown getting a massive catch was more unexpected to me. Of course an easy block that Ceedee went to hard on lost all that yardage.

p1_

DCC 4Life
The cheek wasn't a break. That was a great play. Noah Brown getting a massive catch was more unexpected to me. Of course an easy block that Ceedee went to hard on lost all that yardage.
Noah caught me off guard. That was a helluva catch and run, hope he has more of those.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I've always liked Brown ever since OSU and felt he only needed to lose a little weight. He lacks NFL speed, but that doesn't mean he can't find a solid role.

And the cheek could just as well have been elbow out of bounds as both came down at the same time. We were lucky there, and yes of course it was a great play by Gallup .

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I definitely called this game over multiple times. Didn't get up from the coach, so I'll hang my hat on that... :shrug

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I definitely called this game over multiple times. Didn't get up from the coach, so I'll hang my hat on that... :shrug
Yeah I wanted to change the channel at points because it was painful but I stuck it through hoping to just see some promise. I got so much more.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Yeah I wanted to change the channel at points because it was painful but I stuck it through hoping to just see some promise. I got so much more.
No shit, if I had been sober I would have turned it off. But when I combine alcohol with the Cowboys, I become a little more masochistic. I creamed my pants after that onside kick.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No shit, if I had been sober I would have turned it off. But when I combine alcohol with the Cowboys, I become a little more masochistic. I creamed my pants after that onside kick.
I knew we would lose I just hoped the offense would show some life and not just give up.

Top Bottom