I Like Beer A Lot

Puttyism

♡☆
that is how we felt
my plan was to start our own site but kitty found this place
still want to put him out of business
It's not right the way him & his clones treat members. He's in stealth mode constantly watching every move.

waldoputty

Banned for the Greater Good

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Dude, I will pay part of your therapist bill. Call me if you need to talk.

Oh I was already aware of this slanderous mythic propaganda sullying the great name of America's favorite burger slinging clown. Also aware that it's been debunked.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Oh I was already aware of this slanderous mythic propaganda sullying the great name of America's favorite burger slinging clown. Also aware that it's been debunked.
I just can't with you right now.

waldoputty

actually mcdonalds admitted to using the ammonia based pink slime method prior to 2011.

i have heard that they may have gone back to this process, which they insist is safe. however i dont remember where i read it. so unsure of what they are doing now. the fact that a company that would be willing to use something like this is very disturbing to me.

Last edited:

waldoputty

dear mods

one of our friends in the zone is having trouble getting into his old account here.

his email address is nighthawkomatic@gmail.com

he cannot remember his password, but the link sent for him to reset password is not working.

thank you

Top Bottom