P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
A mushroom cloud from fireworks? :unsure

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Trump's fault I'm sure

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This one makes it look like there was already a fire going on... that and the very red cloud earlier makes me think maybe it was an explosives/fireworks facility that blew up...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Never mind, looks like it was Israel, maybe? I opened the tweet and translated it and the translation reads, "Information about Israel bombing Block 12, which is affiliated with Hezbollah."

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Looks almost like a grain elevator in that one vid? Wonder if it was a fertilizer situation like happened in West, TX* a few years ago.

Maybe dual purpose fertilizer/bombs.

*Or like someone said, more like the huge explosion in Texas City way back when.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
In some vids now you can see fireworks going off before the big one...

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
In some vids now you can see fireworks going off before the big one...

Fireworks may have been stored there, too, but that big explosion was not fireworks.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fireworks may have been stored there, too, but that big explosion was not fireworks.
For sure, but it looks like the fireworks (or something similar) are what ignited the bigger boom. I'm still betting the big one was a huge fertilizer storage plant explodng.

Cotton

Staff member
For sure, but it looks like the fireworks (or something similar) are what ignited the bigger boom. I'm still betting the big one was a huge fertilizer storage plant explodng.
Or a cache of missiles.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
What a surprise jsmith with a Twitter post full of "known to" "no specific knowledge" " unclear" " it looks like" "may be" and the democrats are at fault although Trump has been "cracking down" since 2016...

Cotton

Staff member
What a surprise jsmith with a Twitter post full of "known to" "no specific knowledge" " unclear" " it looks like" "may be" and the democrats are at fault although Trump has been "cracking down" since 2016...
Cracking down on what? Terrorists?

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Cracking down on what? Terrorists?
“...Trump admin won the 2016 election, and then reimposed sanctions, cracked down on Iranian terror, and in 2018 pulled out of the nuke deal. 3/“
Apparently yes

Top Bottom