Hosting expiration

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, it looks like GoDaddy doesn't send out a heads up that hosting plans are about to expire. I renewed it out of pocket for next month, so we are good for that timeframe. Unc has volunteered to pay for a full year out of pocket, but I if you guys want to help contribute we can get it renewed out longer than that. The site's PayPal account is thedallascowboyscentral@gmail.com if you feel inclined to throw into the kitty. Thanks in advance for not only your monetary support but also for making this the best Cowboys board out there.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
So, it looks like GoDaddy doesn't send out a heads up that hosting plans are about to expire. I renewed it out of pocket for next month, so we are good for that timeframe. Unc has volunteered to pay for a full year out of pocket, but I if you guys want to help contribute we can get it renewed out longer than that. The site's PayPal account is thedallascowboyscentral@gmail.com if you feel inclined to throw into the kitty. Thanks in advance for not only your monetary support but also for making this the best Cowboys board out there.

How do I donate? That just takes me to me email account.

Cotton

Staff member
How do I donate? That just takes me to me email account.
You just use that email address in PayPal to donate. When they ask who you want donate to, you use that email address.

paypal.PNG

Cotton

Staff member
There is now a donations button at the top of the home page and most other pages. It is labeled "donations" for idiots like me. It's right next to "New Posts".

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
There is now a donations button at the top of the home page and most other pages. It is labeled "donations" for idiots like me. It's right next to "New Posts".
Thanks for doing this for the dumbasses like me, will send tribute in the morning when I sober up

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Through PayPal?

Yea, it usually has an option to just use your cc and it doesn't show now

Cotton

Staff member
Yea, it usually has an option to just use your cc and it doesn't show now
If you have a PP account I think I can request money and then you can see if that option shows for you.

Cotton

Staff member
Big props to @jsmith6919 for his contribution. Thanks, brother. It is greatly appreciated.

Cotton

Staff member
Mucho props to @P_T, @ravidubey and a name I don't recognize (last name of Arnold) for their donations. Thanks, guys. You are awesome.

CowboyRoy

Not So New Member
How much is it for the year for hosting?

Top Bottom