Hofstra Student Killed By Police

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
That is a really bad accident. I'm thinking that cop will need a lot of therapy.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
She was hot as hell, too.:unsure

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I wonder which number shot hit the student since seven other shots hit the home invader.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
If she was hit first I'd imagine that he couldn't stand there and hold her up. Maybe he got blasted after that?

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I look forward to knowing how many gun battles Master Sergeant Bipolarfan has been in throughout his life.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The bad guy pointed the gun at the cop, right?
Evidently this idiot should have been writing parking tickets and left the real cop stuff to real cops.

Guy has girl for shield, guy points gun at pussy cop, cop fires 8 shots at guy with another human being as cover.

I mean, fuck the people you are supposed to protect, let's panic and empty half my side arm to save my own sorry ass.

20 year beat cop ought to tell you something. Guy was never good enough to get promoted.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
We don't know what threats were made, the manner in which the gun was pointed, where they were in relation to one another, but I'm glad we have some guy from West Viginny who I'm guessing has never seen combat in his life tell us who the pussy is. I'm sure he has seen a lot of movies, though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Of course we don't know the whole story but the fact that the guy very clearly had a victim he was holding at gunpoint, but was found shot dead seven times himself, means the officer unleashed a barrage of fire at him.

It's not unreasonable to question whether the officer fired on the perpetrator more than he needed to. A hot woman is dead because of his actions, they deserve to be analyzed. It's not like this is some fat ugly chick.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Of course we don't know the whole story but the fact that the guy very clearly had a victim he was holding at gunpoint, but was found shot dead seven times himself, means the officer unleashed a barrage of fire at him.

It's not unreasonable to question whether the officer fired on the perpetrator more than he needed to. A hot woman is dead because of his actions, they deserve to be analyzed. It's not like this is some fat ugly chick.
It should be questioned and investigated, of course. I just resent some armchair warrior schmo calling people pussies for how they react in a life-and-death situation without all the facts.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I think in this case, he acted impulsively. Granted, it was a tough situation, but what in his training convinced him he should enter with guns blazing? Hell, at least wait for some back-up.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think in this case, he acted impulsively. Granted, it was a tough situation, but what in his training convinced him he should enter with guns blazing? Hell, at least wait for some back-up.
He didn't enter 'guns blazing'. Sounds like he was there talking to the guy and then the gun was turned on him. And that's when he opened fire. No reason for untrue dramatics, unless the intent is to stir the pot.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I have never had a gun pointed at me in my life and hope I never do. But right now I'm reading On Combat, a book about the physiological and psychological responses to life-and-death encounters. In light of some of the info presented, it makes it a lot easier to understand why this would happen.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
If some idiot doesn't have the training and discipline not to empty half a clip into some scumbag with a human shield then he should find another fucking job.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I have never had a gun pointed at me in my life and hope I never do. But right now I'm reading On Combat, a book about the physiological and psychological responses to life-and-death encounters. In light of some of the info presented, it makes it a lot easier to understand why this would happen.
People always think they know how they'll react, and rarely are they even close. I'll say this, knowing there are bullets coming at you or there are about to be, with the intent to end your life, is a terrifying experience.

Top Bottom