Hatcher Signs With Redskins

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
this signing is awful.... any way you look at it. Looks exactly like the Chris Canty signing

jootep

Brand New Member
This should have been posted in the "LOL @ Redskins" thread.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
I thought about logging in to Extremeskins to see the reaction, but I cannot muster up the energy.
Oh, they're loving it... they are also trying to convince themselves that they're going to be going to a 1-gap hybrid version of the 3-4 which will play to his strengths.

They also want Spencer.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We were a 1 gap 3-4 for the vast majority of the time that Hatcher was here.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
We were a 1 gap 3-4 for the vast majority of the time that Hatcher was here.
With a Jerry favorite in Spears and a Wade favorite in Olshansky in front of him. And I never saw our 3-4 really getting all one-gap like a 46 or 5-2 defense. They always seemed to be only barely more aggressive than a traditional Parcells 3-4.

Stars

DCC 4Life
I am relieved we didn't sign Hatcher. This makes me very happy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oh, they're loving it... they are also trying to convince themselves that they're going to be going to a 1-gap hybrid version of the 3-4 which will play to his strengths.

They also want Spencer.
That site is no fun without Art.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
There is no replacement for the player DeMarcus Ware was. You just have to build your defense as best you can, and this time around not surround a few overworked, overpaid, and out-of-position stars with chumps.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Carp

DCC 4Life
We can slap high fives about this, but Wash will be better with Hatcher and better with Spencer...if healthy.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
There is no replacement for the player DeMarcus Ware was. You just have to build your defense as best you can, and this time around not surround a few overworked, overpaid, and out-of-position stars with chumps.
It's a shame that we had that remarkable talent for years and could never put the rest of the pieces together.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Where is he supposed to play? Is Orakpo or Kerrigan leaving? That signing wouldn't make a bit of sense.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We can slap high fives about this, but Wash will be better with Hatcher and better with Spencer...if healthy.
If healthy, no doubt. I guess I still can't get over Spencer making 11 mill last year and not playing a down.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They'll be better with Hatcher if last year wasn't a one year wonder type of season and if he can somehow duplicate his success in their 3-4 because he was an average Joe in ours.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Our signings are feh...I need something to homer out about since the draft is in May.

Kiper did say Manziel may be dropping though...so...:towel

Top Bottom