Happy Memorial Day Weekend

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I heart cookouts, if you can escape the shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hot dog update. I was distributing them to our associates, but I did something I might go to hell for, but not sure.

There is always that one goddamn person that makes it necessary we grill alternatives, just for them. There is one that insists on chicken when everyone else is eating a burger. This one won't eat pork, so regular Ball Parks are out of the question. So we went beef hot dogs, but oh no, she make it very clear the last time that she (along with others supposedly) wanted turkey dogs.

I slipped this one loathsome associate a vegan dog along with one actual turkey dog. I hope she noticed.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You aren't going to hell for that.

For other reasons, yes.
Same here. God won't even let me get to the gates before he tells the angels, this motherfucker made it too far already. Send him down.

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Hot dog update. I was distributing them to our associates, but I did something I might go to hell for, but not sure.

There is always that one goddamn person that makes it necessary we grill alternatives, just for them. There is one that insists on chicken when everyone else is eating a burger. This one won't eat pork, so regular Ball Parks are out of the question. So we went beef hot dogs, but oh no, she make it very clear the last time that she (along with others supposedly) wanted turkey dogs.

I slipped this one loathsome associate a vegan dog along with one actual turkey dog. I hope she noticed.
Any Muslims you could slip some pork to?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jesus Christ, only this board could turn a Memorial Day thread into this. :picard

Top Bottom