Gregory fails yet another drug test

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
God, this is infuriating.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
FFS, again?! I see it wasn't for using but missing a test, okay. Still, does the dude have a pea sized brain? I swear, I have no sympathy for these losers who are doing a job, living a life and making money that your average Joe would give his left nut for, yet find a way to piss it away.
If he had a legit reason for missing the test I may understand. Unfortunately when someone misses a test it's usually because they are positive and don't want to be caught.

And yet Josh Gordon will be playing next year. How crazy is that.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So they werent counting on him?????

What a lovely thing to put in the media about one of your players.

Cotton

Staff member
So they werent counting on him?????

What a lovely thing to put in the media about one of your players.
I think he is saying they expected him to be suspended for the majority of the season. Which, really, is even a worse thing to say because doing so admits that you went through the draft knowing you wouldn't have a starting DE for the vast majority of the year, and did nothing in the draft to make up for it. Or jack nor shit in FA. So stupid.

Cotton

Staff member

:mad

dallen

Senior Tech
If he had a legit reason for missing the test I may understand. Unfortunately when someone misses a test it's usually because they are positive and don't want to be caught.

And yet Josh Gordon will be playing next year. How crazy is that.
I kinda hope he was positive and just didn't want to get caught. The alternative is even worse

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I kinda hope he was positive and just didn't want to get caught. The alternative is even worse
Yeah, I'm sure he was positive. I just hope the league has a little mercy for the guy since he is entering rehab. And maybe they will realize it's a little silly to ruin players careers over a substance that is legal in certain states and decriminalized in many others. Not to mention both tests kind of came close together.

Top Bottom