Greg Hardy signed...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Jerry's wife is still showing him the artwork she picked out.
And Spaulding is chasing him around trying get him to look at his iPad.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

No one wants to take on AP's contract. This isn't new news.
Fuck Adrian Peterson. If it came down to one or the other, it's a no brainer for me. Hardy all the way.
Schefter is a fucking moron if he thinks we should even begin to hesitate on Hardy because of Adrian fucking Peterson.
Just for the sake of discussion, here's what I think about the AP situation and how singing Hardy could potentially affect that deal - it won't.

I think the Cowboys have already spoken to AP and his agent about him joining the team. They've already discussed parameters of a deal and have an understanding of what it will take to bring him in, aside from the Vikings compensation, of course.

So they either came away from those discussions with a general agreement on getting a deal done, or they came to the conclusion that it just isn't financially feasible for the Cowboys to make it work. If it's the latter, then I think the Hardy signing doesn't change anything. They've both agreed to do whatever they could to make it happen, or they understand that it would be nice, but it's just not meant to be.

My guess is that it ends up being the latter, but I think there is a solid chance of the former happening as well.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
Twitter is oddly quiet right now.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Hopefully, it's the calm before the storm.
Right now would be the perfect time for one of those fake tweets that says he just signed with the Eagles.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
While we are waiting, any of you little sweethearts see Michael Sam on Dancing with the Stars last night? :unsure

Cotton

Staff member
ive literally refreshed this site 500x today
I have been the same way with Twitter. Not refreshing but checking. I don't think I have let the notifications get past 3 in the last hour. :lol

Yes, I'm a sad sad man.

Cotton

Staff member
I have to go to lunch. This sucks ass.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I liked the other video GForce posted, but getting talked down to and shut up by Matt Bryant? Not a good look.
Where was Matt Bryant gonna be in January? Definitely not the playoffs.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Don't let this idiot go to Seattle. Who wouldn't want to sign with what should have been 2X Super Bowl Champions.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Word.

I think.
#IamtdgisgoingtolunchsoI'mgoingtochecktheinternetforanupdateonthegreghardysituationindallas
#bitchesaintshitbuthoesandtricks

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Don't let this idiot go to Seattle. Who wouldn't want to sign with what should have been 2X Super Bowl Champions.

Cotton

Staff member
:lol @ Iamtdg throwing an All is Calm tweet out regarding Hardy.
:lol

I think I'm more trying to calm myself than anything.

Top Bottom