Great Comedians Thread

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
no love for Bob Saget?
I do think it's funny he's one of the most foul-mouthed fuckers around when he's doing standup after his family-friendly sitcoms, but no he just cusses alot, he's not that funny

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He has a point, any one of those great liberal comedians couldn't do now what they did then...due to liberals
Yep, even the liberal comedians are getting cancelled left and right. The one that was still standing that the left tried to cancel was Chappelle but he recovered by siding with BLM.

Cotton

Staff member
Still angry. This thread should be for the laughs.

But hey, go on.
You are the one that brought this conversation into this thread. So, you can either wallow in your idiocy for doing so or backtrack and admit you shouldn't have.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yep, even the liberal comedians are getting cancelled left and right. The one that was still standing that the left tried to cancel was Chappelle but he recovered by siding with BLM.
Like I said before, they are almost all liberal.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You are the one that brought this conversation into this thread. So, you can either wallow in your idiocy for doing so or backtrack and admit you shouldn't have.
I have no issues with bringing it here.

If anything, comedy in today's stupid world should be a relevant topic. This is a way to steer things to where it needs to be.

I guess having active threads on the main board about spammers and even Garrett is more relevant to you?

Cotton

Staff member
I'm still trying to figure out what your point is here. What the fuck does that matter?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Yes but they're more Bill Clinton liberals than todays fucked up nonsense

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm still trying to figure out what your point is here. What the fuck does that matter?
You keep bitching about liberals, every fucking day.

Honestly, if everyone were conservative, we would have a boring world. And you know it.

Cotton

Staff member
I have no issues with bringing it here.

If anything, comedy in today's stupid world should be a relevant topic. This is a way to steer things to where it needs to be.

I guess having active threads on the main board about spammers and even Garrett is more relevant to you?
The topic was about how Comedy Central is liberal, and you somehow morphed it into this thread.

I have no issue bringing comedy into this thread, but fuck, can we not drag politics into EVERY FUCKING THREAD?

Stop.

Cotton

Staff member

Honestly, if everyone were conservative, we would have a boring world. And you know it.
Maybe some of us like boring.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I don't get it either,

Cmon tho bro, you have to admit the liberals back then would be called nazis nowadays.

Cotton

Staff member
I'm done with this bullshit. We are not going to contaminate every thread with politics. Just stop.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
You should watch 3 bears 1 cave. It's a podcast with Tom Segura and Brett Kreirscher and it is funny as hell.

Watch this one and you will know what I'm talking about. Full disclaimer, I think they are high as fuck, but it is hilarious.

Yeah, 2 Bears 1 Cave is great.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Fun fact. I went to the same high school as Bob Saget. Different years of course. He spoke one year while I was there. Seemed nice enough. Not what I'd consider a great comedian but it's not horrible.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
That dude that was banging Amy Schumer on and off for a few years is probably way better than Tim Allen ever thought of being.

And I wouldn’t say Anthony whateverneck is great.

data

Forbes #1
That dude that was banging Amy Schumer on and off for a few years is probably way better than Tim Allen ever thought of being.

And I wouldn’t say Anthony whateverneck is great.
Anthony Jeselnik

meh. Better writer than performer.

Top Bottom