Goodell: 2015 NFL draft to be in LA or Chicago

jeebs

Brand New Member
I really don't care what they do to the draft at this point.

They ruined it for me when they decided to make it a 3 day event and essentially eliminated our draft Saturday's forever.

With that gone, there is nothing that can make it better or worse for me so I say WGAS what they do.
Draft Saturday was why I studied the draft. It was an all day sporting event that you could get shit house drunk and get three players who you likely knew something about. With that day ruined I don't even study the draft enough to enjoy the first round.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Exactly....I was going to say that too.

Every football fan that I know all agree that the draft was ruined when they moved it from Saturday to a 3 day event. Next to the Super Bowl, that was the one event that all football fans made an entire day out of.

Beer, BBQ, and tons of football......how I miss it. :cry
Yep, the hardcore fans made it an event. Now they pander to the no nothing in a bid to increase ratings, but when the die hard fans stop tuning in it will no longer be an event the casual fan cares about and ratings will crater.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Yep, the hardcore fans made it an event. Now they pander to the no nothing in a bid to increase ratings, but when the die hard fans stop tuning in it will no longer be an event the casual fan cares about and ratings will crater.
Do you want your name changed to jeebus, or did you intentionally make it jeebs?

data

Forbes #1
As much as I'd like to agree, I doubt this will happen.

jeebs

Brand New Member
Do you want your name changed to jeebus, or did you intentionally make it jeebs?
I start feeling blasphemous one day and I was going to slowly transition from jeebus to jeebs, now I just consider it confusing and don't care so much.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I start feeling blasphemous one day and I was going to slowly transition from jeebus to jeebs, now I just consider it confusing and don't care so much.
Want me to change it to Hugh?

:lol

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Why not compromise and go with Jeebu?

Top Bottom