George: Lawrence to return to practice - ‘I’m really looking forward to the Eagles’

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He has a rep to upkeep.

Just say Kony Ealy and move on.:lol
Kony Ealy.

:lol

Not thrilled with Lawrence, but imagine how Ealy would fit right in with this group of turds.

Whotta disaster of a pick that would have been. Bullet dodged.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You have a quick temper of late...like Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino.
You are completely wrong. I am not mad in the least. I was trying to under stand what Jiggy was saying. I didn't get his responses.

Carp

DCC 4Life
You are completely wrong. I am not mad in the least. I was trying to under stand what Jiggy was saying. I didn't get his responses.
Ok...your tone in replies says otherwise. Merry Christmas.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Kony Ealy.

:lol

Not thrilled with Lawrence, but imagine how Ealy would fit right in with this group of turds.

Whotta disaster of a pick that would have been. Bullet dodged.
In a few years Ealy could have been the next Mincey.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ok...your tone in replies says otherwise. Merry Christmas.
All I can say is that if my responses came across to you, Jiggy or my one else as belligerent I will apologize. I assure you I was not mad. I am aware that my generation doesn't communicate in the same manner as subsequent generations. I am more of a say what you mean person. I don't lways catch the subtleties that are apparently used in conversations by some simply because since retirement my contact is primarily with people who are also of my generation. If I don't understand what someone is saying I am not reluctant to ask for clarification or intent. My best mode of understanding would be to communicate in the same manner you would talk to your father or grandfather. If you use veiled or subtle statements with them chances are they will call you out for clarification. For what it's worth.

Last edited:
Top Bottom