Gehlken - DeMarvion Overshown Lost For The Season

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Who the hell is asking him to dominate? I would be happy as shit if Taco Mazi would just win single matchups against schlubs when he gets them. Until he shows he can win those battles, why bother doubling him? Because everyone says he is strong and stuff?
Didn't you see him bounding up the stairs at Michigan?

You can't possibly single block that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Who the hell is asking him to dominate? I would be happy as shit if Taco Mazi would just win single matchups against schlubs when he gets them. Until he shows he can win those battles, why bother doubling him? Because everyone says he is strong and stuff?
Who are these schlubs supposedly kicking his ass?

This is absolutely a case where time and experience,not first exposure, will tell.

And WGAS what fanboys post about his workouts?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Who are these schlubs supposedly kicking his ass?

This is absolutely a case where time and experience,not first exposure, will tell.

And WGAS what fanboys post about his workouts?
Damn, Ravi. Do some research and get back to me when you have more time to make sense.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is interesting that during the scrimmage, they talked about the "impact on special teams" with both guys.

That is one thing, they are definitely holding everything out of exhibitions.

Overshown, I get. You could just tell. And unless I missed something, Stephens did not look like he was out there in the two games on teams.

It is a bit of a different approach than we have seen in previous years.

Usually, there were some tells.

One guy would be running around trying to earn a job. In the two games, that wasn't the case. There were no core ST guys out there.

That tells you that the roster is pretty healthy. Then you have these two pretty unfortunate injuries.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
still majorly bummed by this. we need every bit of depth to close the gap on the Eagles and Niners.
Yeah, it bugs me that it happened, but we also put some eggs in that basket. I am not exactly comfortable with guys like Cox and Bell trying to take up that slack.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it bugs me that it happened, but we also put some eggs in that basket. I am not exactly comfortable with guys like Cox and Bell trying to take up that slack.
Enter Isaiah Land .

Top Bottom