GameDay Chatter Thread | Week 1 | Cowboys @ Rams | 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Finally stepped up the intensity late in the game!

Here’s where we see the difference in coaching

We hope!!!

Cboyfan66

Whoa An Active DCCer
I am actually enjoying the game, I dont have the same stress I have had for the last 5 years.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
i expect rust, however i dont expect "this play doesnt work, but i ll keep doing it"

a lot on offense as much as defense had to change, and our media wont target that. we all bought into the happy garbage and ate it up, KM should have been fired and he should have been fired in the first quarter. if they keep him, except things to be harder, when it should have been easier. No one is using our weapons to their advantage at all. and Nolan is just telling the team "guys im not good and im going to prove it." so far.

Rust yes, being incompetent, not so much.
Eh the offense has been hurt by pass protection. Injuries and continuity are problems up front that will get better. Sure we aren't shredding the Rams but the offense hasn't been bad.

data

Forbes #1
So, after SNF 15 years, you like SNF or MNF of the 80s/90s being the game-of-week?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
That was so scary. Off his backfoot, backpedling to the middle of the field. Yikes.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dallas offense is so superior it hurts to see the defense gambling to generate pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom