GameDay Chatter Thread | Week 1 | Cowboys @ Rams | 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Nuts.

This team has looked like ass at points, been held back by stupid penalties, yet here they have the lead on the “road”.

Whatever, they still suck and we are going to lose.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We have no chance at the NFC without a trade.

We might be forced to sign Thomas.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Another Lily commercial before we get the ball back.....

Lambs first TD coming up

Bill Shatner

Lock phasers on target
Seems like a lot of drunks here. You guys pay attention to that Crown commercial.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Sure is nice having the lead knowing we get the ball 1st in the 2nd half. I HATED that about Garrett, always wanting that fucking ball 1st.
Even he realized deferring was generally better, but stubbornly stuck to receiving the ball

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That is bad because we have zero behind him. Blake Bell is not an every down TE, nor is Schultz.
Trade for Cam Brate?

And then pray he's not another OJ Santiago.

data

Forbes #1
My impression is the Rams defense sat back in zone and didn't blitz much. Starting our offensive conservative, we didn't take advantage until the 2nd qtr with those mid-range strikes to CeeDee Lamb.

Not a lot of misdirection or playaction for us.

i anticipate the Rams to come after Dak this second half.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It actually really was good clock management. I'm not used to this.

Honestly, it's a miracle we're winning right now and a testament to good Head Coaching.
This is the kind of game under Garrett where we wouldn't score a TD until the 3rd quarter.

We've seen it many times before -- the Cowboys would trail and eventually lose in a game where they never had the lead and they fell just short at the end because they couldn't overcome the poor start.

Not only have the Cowboys responded sooner, they have the lead at the half already.

What a difference good coaching makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom