Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys v. Rams | 8/12/17

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Beginning to think there's not much point in keeping Moore.
I agree. He hit his ceiling awhile ago and no longer has any potential at all. Besides, if you have to go to your backup for any reason other than garbage time mop up duty or more than two or three games as the starter, you're probably screwed. At least generally speaking.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
That was a BS reversal. How was that any different from the play where the Rams WR fumbled the ball into the end zone for the first touchdown?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Cooper Rush is better than Kellen Moore.
It's looking that way even though it's scrubs vs Scrubs. He throws a better ball than Moore. When Moore throws a "deep" ball, I can go out to the kitchen, get a beer, open it and sit back down before it arrives at its target. Well, if it isn't picked off.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
That was a BS reversal. How was that any different from the play where the Rams WR fumbled the ball into the end zone for the first touchdown?
Because the officials have become as big of a joke as the commissioner

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Yeah not too bad. I thought he looked good last week too. Just piss poor pass blocking. I love how he gets the ball off in the face of pressure though instead of just holding it too long.
He popped it in there to the RB with too much juice just now but he looks pretty good so far.

midswat

... soon
They keep saying names and I'm like omg who are they so I think it's time to go to bed.

Hope I don't miss any awesome Cooper Rush to Nyquillus Dillwad touchdown passes

DLK150

DCC 4Life
When I heard them say Nwachukwu, I almost reflexively said gesundheit.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Price is someone we could have gone after if we had any creativity to our defense.

Top Bottom