Gameday Chatter Thread |Cowboys v. Giants| 09-11-16

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Like I said, 6-10.

5-9 with Dak. 1-1 with Romo.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
If only we had a coach that could teach the players to get out of bounds when trailing with no time outs and under a minute to play...
It would take at least a pee-wee level HC. But Garrett isn't going anywhere so we are SOL.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
only saw 4th and elliott had no holes at all. did ez have holes earlier in the game?
No. They kept running him in the middle and he isn't quick enough to get to the LOS from the shotgun. The OL couldn't move anyone after the initial block. Only Morris had any success in the middle.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Poor Lions. They've been leading all game and lose it at the end.

It's like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football.

data

Forbes #1
It takes a million years to make a diamond.

What Im saying is that its a process.

1bigfan13

Staff member
On a positive note this game sealed it for me regarding next week's game.

I was going to head up to the sports bar to watch it since it won't be aired locally but since it looks like we're in for a redo of the 2015 season I'll save my money and just watch the Dolphins shit the bed again.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
On a positive note this game sealed it for me regarding next week's game.

I was going to head up to the sports bar to watch it since it won't be aired locally but since it looks like we're in for a redo of the 2015 season I'll save my money and just watch the Dolphins shit the bed again.
I canceled Sunday NFL ticket after the '08 debacle. Best financial decision I've ever made. Dallas is usually on here at least 10-12 times a year anyway, and some of those I wish I didn't have to see.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
FWIW, Terence Williiams is trending on twitter. Over 22.9k laughing at him now.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Special shout out to the dumbasses who chose drugs over the team and the front office that drafted them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The 2nd half should cause people to pump the brakes on Dak.

Maybe he'll be good, maybe he won't, but it just goes to show that you can't go too crazy by what you see in the preseason.

The two things we praised him most for on the preseason were his poise and accuracy, both of which were bad in the 2nd half. Most of his throws were off and quite a few of them hit nothing but air and turf.

His choices on some of those throws were bad too, with the worst being the decision to throw a 10 yard pass in the middle of the field on the play before the Williams debacle.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
45 pass attempts for a mobile rookie qb.....

fire garrett

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
The 2nd half should cause people to pump the brakes on Dak.

Maybe he'll be good, maybe he won't, but it just goes to show that you can't go too crazy by what you see in the preseason.

The two things we praised him most for on the preseason were his poise and accuracy, both of which were bad in the 2nd half. Most of his throws were off and quite a few of them hit nothing but air and turf.

His choices on some of those throws were bad too, with the worst being the decision to throw a 10 yard pass in the middle of the field on the play before the Williams debacle.
I didn't expect him to play like a pro bowler, but as a rookie making his first start he was good enough to win with a little help from the OL, RB and defense.

Top Bottom