Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 4 | Cowboys @ Saints | 09/29/19

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, nobody is watching football right now?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
God damn that in living color one is one the few actual hard choices. Probably the Jamie Foxx goes but it like them all.

As for a different world, they can all go really but the girl on the bottom left did one of the worst Southern accents I've ever heard so she's got to go.

Cotton

Staff member
God damn that in living color one is one the few actual hard choices. Probably the Jamie Foxx goes but it like them all.
Yeah, that one is tough. They are all really good. I'm not sure I can even make that call.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

As for a different world, they can all go really but the girl on the bottom left did one of the worst Southern accents I've ever heard so she's got to go.
That was a different world? No idea who or what that one was.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Cripes my local station is playing Bears-Vikes. What a snooze-fest. At least it has Romo but this is like the third Bears game I've watched this year. They suck so bad on offense and their defense tends to beat up on other teams so overall boring games.

Cotton

Staff member
Did Thielen break his back or something?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Rams are closing the gap against Trampa. I bet the Buccs find a way to lose despite a 21 point lead.

Top Bottom