Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 4 | Cowboys @ Saints | 09/29/19

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
We’re going to get dicked by the cameras. Please let’s just survive this abortion of a first half

Sheik

DCC 4Life
If that stands as a fumble, it’s time to speed these games up and get the fuck rid of instant replay, because if instant replay says that’s a fumble, that’s instant bullshit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You can't tell me they can't "get the shot" because this is the most camera covered game of any in the league.

Fuck you Collinsworth.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Looked down? I think? Nbc not really being good at showing the replay there though.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Can't say Garrett is gutless at least.
Even setting aside the fumble it’s a dumb decision. If you don’t make it, you give up points and Saints get the ball first after half. Not a good situation to go for it. Your D has been decent and they are not a quick strike offense.... punt it away and regroup.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If that stands as a fumble, it’s time to speed these games up and get the fuck rid of instant replay, because if instant replay says that’s a fumble, that’s instant bullshit.
You are absolutely right. Just make it all fubar because it is even with the benefit of video.

The quality of officiating is getting to the point that it makes me question the integrity of the sport.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How the FUCK IS THAT NOT CLEAR AND OBVIOUS?????

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
These refs are fucking retarded. Such a makeuo for failures to the Saints in the past.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
So, okay. The shithead refs who are probably paid off can make a bad call and unless it is CLEAR AND OBVIOUS they can't overturn.

Top Bottom