Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 3 | Dolphins @ Cowboys | 09/22/19

data

Forbes #1
What would that do with tonight?
In addition to out-of-market Sunday games, how're you watching this Bears Redskins game?

Do you have traditional cable, NFL Gamepass, Sunday Ticket, etc?

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Trubisky is such a turd.

To this day I'm still stunned that the Bears traded up from 3 to 2 to draft him. That trade belongs on one of those NFL Top 10 lists.....worst trades in league history. At least honorable mention.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
In addition to out-of-market Sunday games, how're you watching this Bears Redskins game?

Do you have traditional cable, NFL Gamepass, Sunday Ticket, etc?
What the fuck, it is nationally televised.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I think Trubisky is a better player who is getting the short end of the stick playing for a franchise that is going on decades without being able to assemble even the slightest semblance of offensive proficiency.

data

Forbes #1
Trubisky is such a turd.

To this day I'm still stunned that the Bears traded up from 3 to 2 to draft him. That trade belongs on one of those NFL Top 10 lists.....worst trades in league history. At least honorable mention.
Especially considering Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson were available ~10 picks later.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
I think Trubisky is a better player who is getting the short end of the stick playing for a franchise that is going on decades without being able to assemble even the slightest semblance of offensive proficiency.
No, he sucks.

data

Forbes #1
That took way too long for Trubisky to recognize the open man in the end zone. Another second and it would've been too close to the sideline.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
That took way too long for Trubisky to recognize the open man in the end zone. Another second and it would've been too close to the sideline.
Think he was going to run it until the defender committed to stopping that.

data

Forbes #1
Daniel Jones is better.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Think he was going to run it until the defender committed to stopping that.
Yea he had him in the catch22 position like the Dak to Witten pass Sunday

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If you have traditional cable. Some folks just go Netflix & Hulu with Sunday Ticket and that's it.
That is what I am doing. I had no idea that that this was a survey.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Somebody on this board had Terry McLaurin as a pet cat. That was a good call.

Top Bottom