Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 14 | Cowboys @ Bears | 12/05/19

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think the Eagles decided they really want to perfect suckage so we can copy next week.

This is bad.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Wow, things must be bad in NE if they gotta cheat vs the Bengals.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
lol, I bet you really look like this right now, lol

damn eagles, cant do nothing right....the one time in my life I root for them and they cant even take the division when its the shittiest its ever been

god damnit, the cowboys are really gonna back into the damn playoffs, geezuz, what a joke

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
how about this for a storybook ending to this season.

Cowboys finish 6-10 and win the division

then they get an upset win in the first round of the playoffs

in the second round, their opponent loses half their team in the first quarter due to the freakiest series of plays perhaps never seen before, enabling the cowboys to pull off one of the ugliest playoff wins in the history of the NFL by a score of 2-0

they get to the championship game, get blown out but score enough points in garbage time against the prevent D to only lose by 4

They finish the year 8-11

Garrett gets extended based on what jeri says is a "scrappy playoff performance" no one saw coming but him

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

in the second round, their opponent loses half their team in the first quarter due to the freakiest series of plays perhaps never seen before, enabling the cowboys to pull off one of the ugliest playoff wins in the history of the NFL by a score of 2-0

they get to the championship game, get blown out but score enough points in garbage time against the prevent D to only lose by 4

Garrett gets extended based on what jeri says is a "scrappy playoff performance" no one saw coming but him

p1_

DCC 4Life
I didn't realize how bad the Eagles are. Amazing

data

Forbes #1

Last month I complimented you on your best post here...this is your worst.

You're just not a December poster.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around

What are you smoking, and where can I get some?

data

Forbes #1
Giants need the offense to reclaim field position. Eagles are gonna score eventually. Third straight drive starting at near midfield.

Yeah they don't get made fun of nearly enough. They had high expectations like Dallas too and suck as well.
Except they lucked into a SuperBowl two years ago. I wish the Cowboys could luck into one but Jerry must have sold his soul to the devil so that will never happen from what we have seen over the years.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I still don't get how an NFL team goes into the game with only 3 wrs active

Top Bottom