Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 11 | Cowboys @ Lions | 11/17/19

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Good lord I’m not hammering Dak.

Far from it.

Its the fanboys who genuflect on just Dak and forget how average a product the team has been.

With the investment at OL, RB, and WR in contracts and draft picks, this offense was bound to be productive.

What I dislike is the focus on Dak, who is fantastic and has been heading that way since Cooper arrived, while completely ignoring how we had to fight to beat a depleted Detroit team by a TD.
Well, you sure have a strange way of showing it. Here you're trying to say you're bitching about the team. Yet, the post that started all this stupidity was you ONLY talking about Dak. In fact you said something along the lines of him still being in "Look at me rookie mode". (whatever the fuck that is)

data

Forbes #1
With the investment at OL, RB, and WR in contracts and draft picks, this offense was bound to be productive.
When accepting my award at this past week’s company banquet, I said “I’d like to thank my wife for her support, but given my intelligence, educational background and work ethic, I was bound to be successful.”

I slept on the couch.

Top Bottom