Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 11 | Cowboys @ Lions | 11/17/19

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
First chatter thread with the new board software. Let's do this.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's a typical game where we beat up on a lesser team to make us feel better about our playoff hopes. If not then it could get interesting.....

Rev

Staff member
And I hate 12 o'clock games. If we get Charles Davis I don't know if I can even watch.

Cotton

Staff member
It's a typical game where we beat up on a lesser team to make us feel better about our playoff hopes. If not then it could get interesting.....
I really really hate noon games.

Rev

Staff member
And I hate 12 o'clock games. If we get Charles Davis I don't know if I can even watch.

Damnit. Looked it up and it is Charles Davis. FML.

Cotton

Staff member
If we lose, is it a bad omen for xenforo
Shit no. Getting away from the dumpster fire that is VB supersedes any football voodoo.

Cotton

Staff member

data

Forbes #1
For nuts like pistachios and peanuts, if I remove the nut from the shell, I’ve ‘shelled’ the nut.
If I leave them in the shell or buy them still in the shell, theyre unshelled.

This seems completely counterintuitive and absurd. I’m sure it’s confused many ppl throughout time the first time. If defined the other way around, it would be clearer. Is there a purpose for this topsy turvy definition? How is it somehow better to go against convention and define it this way - does it accelerate something later?

@mcnuttz
You of all people should know this. Resolve this ponderance.

Cotton

Staff member
For nuts like pistachios and peanuts, if I remove the nut from the shell, I’ve ‘shelled’ the nut.
If I leave them in the shell or buy them still in the shell, theyre unshelled.

This seems completely counterintuitive and absurd. I’m sure it’s confused many ppl throughout time the first time. If defined the other way around, it would be clearer. Is there a purpose for this topsy turvy definition? How is it somehow better to go against convention and define it this way - does it accelerate something later?

@mcnuttz
You of all people should know this. Resolve this ponderance.
Uhh, because shell is a verb in that instance?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
No worries today. We always win these "backs against the wall/save Red's job" games. The Rams game is the one that could finally do him in.

Cotton

Staff member
No worries today. We always win these "backs against the wall/save Red's job" games. The Rams game is the one that could finally do him in.
Imagine if we lose. Cause, I'm starting to imagine what will happen if we lose.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

Cotton

Staff member
a higher draft pick and no Garrett. win-win.
The day that fucker finally goes away we throw a massive party here at the DCC. I plan on removing the images per post limit so people can posts like 45 happy emojis.

Cotton

Staff member
I hope the new board can overcome the jynx of you starting the thread.
You want Jason Garrett gone? You should be applauding me starting the chatter thread.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You want Jason Garrett gone? You should be applauding me starting the chatter thread.
I want Garrett gone and I want to win. I'll never buy into the concept that those should be mutually exclusive.

Top Bottom