Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 1 | Giants at Cowboys | 09/08/19

data

Forbes #1
Exactly. There was only 2 seconds to run off too. Just stand over him until it hits zero and tag him down then.

Also Booger, on the PAT, it didn't matter if it was roughing the kicker or running into the kicker. They were going to get to kick it again anyway. The roughing just moved it 15 yds up instead of 5.
Offensive players can give themselves up and refs will whistle play dead.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Offensive players can give themselves up and refs will whistle play dead.
I thought that was just in college football.

Even if true, if the Texans wouldn't have tackled the guy so fast they might have been able to tick off the other two seconds before the refs would have signaled the "he gives himself up" call.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Houston should have lost the way they defended the last possession. Gave up three passes without contesting one inch. Really poor coaching.
You could say the same for how New Orleans defended with a 6 point lead and less than 50 seconds. They only gave up two passes for the TD.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I thought that was just in college football.

Even if true, if the Texans wouldn't have tackled the guy so fast they might have been able to tick off the other two seconds before the refs would have signaled the "he gives himself up" call.
All they would have had to do was check replay for when he gave himself up. He did with a couple seconds left. They would have put time back on the clock.

data

Forbes #1
Surprised they didn’t advertise that game as the Hurricane Bowl

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

data

Forbes #1
Regardless of feet first or not, I’m confident the refs would’ve whistled it dead instantly.

data

Forbes #1
Damn. Dwayne Harris still playing? Dude is old, it seems.

Youll tell me next that Paul MacQuistan is still on a roster

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
That Spectrum cell phone commercial is stupid af, if you want me to switch carriers I better see an ad with hot big booby chicks like AT&T Lily

Top Bottom