Game Day Chatter Thread | Week 1 | Giants at Cowboys | 09/08/19

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Two Cowboys made weekly all PFF team:

RT: LA'El COLLINS
Collins is another player who produced a 100.0 pass-blocking efficiency rating this week, with no sacks, hits or hurries allowed from 36 pass-blocking snaps. He was even better as a run blocker, with a dominant 93.9 grade in that regard against the Giants.

FLEX: CB JOURDAN LEWIS, DALLAS COWBOYS
Lewis was the best defensive player on the field for the Cowboys in their win over the New York Giants, standing out in coverage in particular. On the field for 27 coverage snaps, he allowed just one reception that went for just six yards. To top it off, he added a pass breakup and finished the game having allowed an NFL passer rating of 56.3 on throws into his coverage

p1_

DCC 4Life
Lewis has one helluva good game

p1_

DCC 4Life
Two Cowboys made weekly all PFF team:

RT: LA'El COLLINS
Collins is another player who produced a 100.0 pass-blocking efficiency rating this week, with no sacks, hits or hurries allowed from 36 pass-blocking snaps. He was even better as a run blocker, with a dominant 93.9 grade in that regard against the Giants.

FLEX: CB JOURDAN LEWIS, DALLAS COWBOYS
Lewis was the best defensive player on the field for the Cowboys in their win over the New York Giants, standing out in coverage in particular. On the field for 27 coverage snaps, he allowed just one reception that went for just six yards. To top it off, he added a pass breakup and finished the game having allowed an NFL passer rating of 56.3 on throws into his coverage
Collins gets paid, then balls out. Greatness

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I appreciate him just fine, but can he leave town with a little class? He's like a scorned lover who won't let it go.
and you guys keep bringing him up so its the same on your side. Just let it go. He is gone and we have a better player.

data

Forbes #1
If Beaseley gets a reprieve, then Patrick Crayton should get a reprieve. Soon, everyone gets a reprieve. What is this - Oprah?

data

Forbes #1
Just saw TNF commercial. Already, I’m like no thanks.

data

Forbes #1
How did the Saints not have outside contain on that Deshaun Watson TD run?

data

Forbes #1
Can’t believe Saints still using that Taysom Hill grouping.

data

Forbes #1
Seeing the white 50-yard line going through the Saints midfield logo looks bush league.

Why is that even there? Do they keep repainting that white line for non-Saints events?

data

Forbes #1
Great patience by Watson on that TD pass. 16-play drive.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Watson has got to stop putting his body on the line like this. This is week 1.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
If Watson is hurt week 1 after they just mortgaged their future for this year...Texan fans will be on suicide watch

data

Forbes #1
Marker cam down the 1st down line. What took so long? Me likey

p1_

DCC 4Life
Not finding NO to be very scary, I know Houston’s D is good, but....

Top Bottom