Galloway: Draft logic continues to escape Cowboys

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would go with too short. More idiocy just like Floyd's arms being too short and crap like that.

It is pretty clear we have physical prototypes that we utilize. I am sure that was something Jerry passed along to the staff as an expectation from his snatch the pebble from my hand activities with Al Davis.
I bet he still cant get that pebble.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why in God's name wouldn't Elam be on our board?

Idiots.

Seriously. Personally I consider Elam to have been the best safety in the draft this year.

We don't have Elam on the board, but we sure have J.J. Friggin' Wilcox on there.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Seriously. Personally I consider Elam to have been the best safety in the draft this year.

We don't have Elam on the board, but we sure have J.J. Friggin' Wilcox on there.
Just waiting for Jerry to bring up Matt Johnson if he hasnt already.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just waiting for Jerry to bring up Matt Johnson if he hasnt already.
No, but he's actually brought up Arkin. Doesn't sound too good for the Hamstring Kid.

Wilcox is the new small school hope.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
According to Broaddus, Elam wasn't even on our board.
This is something I will never understand. If you don't like a player because he is dirty, evil, or ruins marriages that is fine but don't take him off your board all together. Just knock him down a few rounds. I mean seriously, if Elam was there in the seventh, what reason on gods green earth could you give that he wouldn't be worth a pick. Same thing for Warford. You think he is a fat cow and can't keep himself in shape, that's fine, but in the seventh round is he not worth motivating? I just don't get why you would not have players on your board. We must have the smallest draft board in the NFL. Probably consists of the guys we bring in for visits plus like 10 guys.

Top Bottom