Expert Witness: Trayvon Martin was on top of Zimmerman when teen was shot

D

Deuce

I just assumed he was in hiding in Mississippi. You have to be overweight to blend in down there.
A Puerto Rican will stick out nomatter how big he is over there.

Last edited by a moderator:

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just don't see where they'll have ground to file a Civil Rights Law Suit. Where does this case fit into that category?

As an aside, people are embarrassing themselves by trying to make this something bigger than it really is. I actually saw a couple of pictures of MLK wearing a hoodie floating around the internet.

Really?

:picard

This is nowhere near that magnitude and all they're doing is sullying the image and legacy of MLK by associating him with Trayvon.

D

Deuce

I just don't see where they'll have ground to file a Civil Rights Law Suit. Where does this case fit into that category?

As an aside, people are embarrassing themselves by trying to make this something bigger than it really is. I actually saw a couple of pictures of MLK wearing a hoodie floating around the internet.

Really?

:picard

This is nowhere near that magnitude and all they're doing is sullying the image and legacy of MLK by associating him with Trayvon.
Have you not seen the new awesome pic on FB where it says "Trayvon gets a new hoodie..." and shows a picture of Jesus Christ placing a robe over his head at the Pearly Gates? It's pathetic.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Have you not seen the new awesome pic on FB where it says "Trayvon gets a new hoodie..." and shows a picture of Jesus Christ placing a robe over his head at the Pearly Gates? It's pathetic.
I fucking hate Facebook shit like that.;

D

Deuce

I bet those Arizona Tea's have seen a boost in sales. I've noticed them in stores before, but not until recently have I actually seen people in line buying them.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They have a deal now, buy one, get shot by a fat guy. The marketing kind of sucks.

Jiggyfly

Banned
HOW CAN U RESPECKT A SYSTEM THAT FAILED TRAYVON?

Simple thing is, if the jury was comprised of six black women, that would somehow be deemed "fair".

These people should be outraged at the specific idiots who tried the case. They could have easily nailed him with manslaughter.
My thoughts exactly I never thought this was a murder case and was surprised they pushed it so hard.

The prosecutors in this case seemed to be making it up as they went along.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The biggest problem I have with the case is why does Trayvon get no self defense remedies.

If somebody follows you in a car and then gets out of the car to run after you or at least walk briskly and start asking me questions I have a right to defend myself.

I know none of us knows what really occurred, but I was surprised this was never brought up by the prosecution.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That is true. If someone walks towards me briskly I will shoot. Only if they are white though.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
at least walk briskly and start asking me questions I have a right to defend myself.
Defend yourself from what? Questions? Pretty sure your defense to that is not talking... Or call the cops and file harassment charges.

midswat

... soon
The biggest problem I have with the case is why does Trayvon get no self defense remedies.

If somebody follows you in a car and then gets out of the car to run after you or at least walk briskly and start asking me questions I have a right to defend myself.

I know none of us knows what really occurred, but I was surprised this was never brought up by the prosecution.
You really didn't pay any attention to the case at all, did you?

Carp

DCC 4Life
Defend yourself from what? Questions? Pretty sure your defense to that is not talking... Or call the cops and file harassment charges.
Zimmerman profiled Martin because he was black and assumed he was up to no good...not sure why Martin could not profile Zimmerman because he was Latin. He could have felt threatened, but you can't know that for sure now.

Top Bottom