Elon Musk Buys Twitter

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I guess now if you don't have an account you can't even click through to read threads.

I can't even see tweets anymore unless they're embedded here. :sad

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wonder if it's a glitch because now it's not even asking me to login/sign up, it's just the retry screen.

It doesn't even make sense to me to require a login to view Twitter. You'd think they want as many eyeballs as possible on those ads.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Just wondering what is humorous there? Anyone doing more than those numbers has to be a bot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
like Trump, he's his own worst enemy at times. you don't just spring this many changes on users.

Genghis Khan

600 tweets seems like quite a lot. If people are bothered by not being able to read more than 600 tweets per day, it's probably time put the phone down and go outside.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
600 tweets seems like quite a lot. If people are bothered by not being able to read more than 600 tweets per day, it's probably time put the phone down and go outside.
That is accurate for most people. But bloggers and writers scour Twitter for content and then create articles out of the material.

Genghis Khan

That is accurate for most people. But bloggers and writers scour Twitter for content and then create articles out of the material.

If it's a business or professional writers then they should be verified, then they'd have 6000.

Top Bottom