Election Chatter Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
He Tweeted that AFTER the violence started. Meanwhile he spent a month telling people to come to Washington and "stop the steal." He inflamed their passions by convincing them that the election was stolen. If you think everyone who performed their duties is a traitor at worst or a never-Trumper at best, it justifies a shit-load of terrible behavior. Because you are being a patriot. You think that vet considered herself an insurrectionist?

I really don't want to disrespect you guys but you guys have been exchanging Tweets for months and have just become more and more radicalized. It's been kind of scary to watch, honestly, because I know you guys are intelligent people.

I can understand that we may disagree on policy and the way forward. However, our country has been around for over 200 years and we have a responsibility to maintain our Democracy for our kids. Burning it all down for one man, much less a man of his quality, is short-sighted to say the least.
Cool, now drive to Portland and Seattle and give that same speech. They need to hear it, too.

Cotton

Staff member
What's "the truth" about the timing of what Trump said? Or will you dodge this too?

Again. don't talk about "truth" while you peddle lies.
What lies am I peddling, you fantastically retarded motherfucker? Oh, and it wouldn't matter to you people when he said it. Even if he said it in a "timely" manner, you fucksticks would just nitpick what he said.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
What lies am I peddling, you fantastically retarded motherfucker? Oh, and it wouldn't matter to you people when he said it. Even if he said it in a "timely" manner, you fucksticks would just nitpick what he said.
Apparently, Trump was supposed to know ahead of time that a small faction would splinter off and storm the Capitol, even though none of his previous rallies were violent.

roughneck266

DCC 4Life
They are petrified at what Trump has started. This is far from over.
No, it isn't over. Frankly the only way I can see it settling down in the near future is if we start seeing congress considering (seriously) term limits.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wasn't really making a partisan point. You saw people wandering around our capital building after invading it with selfie-stick filming themselves. It's surreal. Didn't really see you taking the side of the people storming our capital, dropping pipebombs, tearing up public property.

Your inability to take a step back and see things from an objective perspective is breathtaking.
I’m not on their side, they should be arrested. If they burn peoples property or endanger people’s lives, I won’t cry if they are shot.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
What a waste of a life. It really bothers me for a veteran to die like this. I'm not sure what the answer is but we have got to start injecting honesty into our politics.
You can start anytime.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Funny how Obama is only responsible for the good aspects of Trump's economy but not the bad, like certain months with poor job numbers. Probably a wacky coincidence.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
What lies am I peddling, you fantastically retarded motherfucker?
When you co-signed this piece of shit and dared to call it "truth":

"Trump "condoned" the actions of the rioters? When? I saw him make a statement to respect the police and go home."

Oh, and it wouldn't matter to you people when he said it. Even if he said it in a "timely" manner, you fucksticks would just nitpick what he said.
That piece of shit incited the whole thing with his rhetoric hours before. He told them to march on the Capitol, and then he and his cronies scurried away leaving his mindless minions to carry out his dirty work.

Do you need that video posted for you?

But you go ahead and turn a blind eye to those facts too.

You stay on the wrong side of history. You wear that scarlet letter. Don't ever forget how you took up for the worst President in U.S. history.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Let's see how much play this one gets from the enablers?

More likely they'll just turn on Barr too, since he's no longer kneeling at the throne of the cult leader.

They turn quite well and quite fast. In today, out tomorrow.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
The media, along with Schumer and Pelosi spent every second of the last four years demonizing every single thing Trump did or said. Not only that, they demonized people who think different than they do, not just “Trumpers”, but people who like lower taxes, deregulation, conservative judges, and oppose being made to feel like we’re “blankaphobic” because we don’t believe men are women or women are men, scientifically.

Anyone who looks at yesterday and chalks it up to something mean that Trump said or tweeted, you should probably not expose yourself as a moron.

I’m not an insane person who is going to go somewhere and vandalize a building or cause a conflict. I’m normal. I also feel like I’ve been attacked the last 12, but especially the last 4 years, by media and elites because I have a different opinion. I’m fed up with being told I’m backwards and racist because I want to be left alone. I don’t hate anyone, but I also don’t feel like I should have to conform to someone else’s ideology in order to exist.

The media has been waging war on the right the last 4 years. Where’s the outrage over their behavior? They get a pass because why?

Bbgun hit the nail on the head earlier. We were insensitive and racist if we called rioting out over the summer. I’ve already seen the headlines attributing labels like “right-wing extremists”, “domestic terrorists” etc.

Not once did I see those labels attributed to a movement that caused literally billions of dollars in damages to cities across the United States over the summer.

Wake the fuck up. These flames have been stoked by the media for 4+ years. The media as a whole needs to be held accountable. Why do they get to hide and watch their work unfold?

Cotton

Staff member
When you co-signed this piece of shit and dared to call it "truth":

"Trump "condoned" the actions of the rioters? When? I saw him make a statement to respect the police and go home."

That piece of shit incited the whole thing with his rhetoric hours before. He told them to march on the Capitol, and then he and his cronies scurried away leaving his mindless minions to carry out his dirty work.

Do you need that video posted for you?

But you go ahead and turn a blind eye to those facts too.

You stay on the wrong side of history. You wear that scarlet letter. Don't ever forget how you took up for the worst President in U.S. history.
Well, let's see here. Trump didn't condone shit. He also DID make that statement, almost word for word.

Second, marching on the Capitol does not mean breaking windows and going into the buildings. Well, to anyone with half a brain that is. I can see why that fact alludes you now that I think about it.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I really don't want to disrespect you guys but you guys have been exchanging Tweets for months and have just become more and more radicalized.
:lol "More" radicalized?

I'm the least radical person you could ever meet. I've never owned a gun and I wouldn't cross the street to watch a Trump rally. I'm just your average unassuming citizen who favors the other average people of this country over a bunch of sellout Globalist politicians who increasingly look to increase their own power at our expense. I'm basically a Libertarian who doesn't want any trouble with anyone and just wants to be left alone with his basic American rights.

If you think that makes me a radical, you can go fuck yourself, you arrogant, condescending, CNN-mainlining prick.

No disrespect, though.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
I'm not really sure this requires clarification but we knew that there was going to be violence. If you didn't, you weren't paying attention.
We got the level I expected which was from a few fringe folks and minimal damage after the dust settled, unacceptable but no where close to the damage preceding this across the country under a different banner

basically the Chaz/Chad version of the other side

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Well, let's see here. Trump didn't condone shit. He also DID make that statement, almost word for word.
Trump incited those morons, you want to try to lie about that now too? And your never-ending excuses make you complicit. With him and by extension with them.

Second, marching on the Capitol does not mean breaking windows and going into the buildings. Well, to anyone with half a brain that is. I can see why that fact alludes you now that I think about it.
While trying to question my intelligence, did you just use alludes instead of elude? Good look.

Sorry, neither you nor your overlord get to now distance yourself from those rioters yesterday.

They're your people, you wear that stain.

Top Bottom