Election Chatter Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He will come at us with the FACTS! By listing like all three of Obama’s legislative achievements in the 8 years he was President, so horrible he was at negotiating at bringing Congress together he had to start dictating policy through executive orders like with DACA. Should have took notes from Reagan who got real immigration reform passed; but then, Reagan was a great President and Obama was a shitty one, except for looking good in a suit.
You just know he's burning up google right now trying to piece his argument together. I sincerely look forward to the weak ass retort he comes back with. Or if he just plays the fucking coward and slinks away with nothing.

Either/or, really. He's not good for much, but does provide some good laughs.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
You just know he's burning up google right now trying to piece his argument together. I sincerely look forward to the weak ass retort he comes back with. Or if he just plays the fucking coward and slinks away with nothing.

Clearly not as much as your ‘Ha Ha’ tags attached to facts you can’t handle.

I’ll get back with done actual facts in the morning. Specifically how Obama brought us out of Bush’s Great Recession while Trump tries to take credit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Clearly not you.
That’s why you respond to everything I say.
Try to look dumber. Take it as a challenge.
I didn't respond to your insane tds bullshit until you wanted to act all high and mighty

"I won't forget how you voted"

Bitch you are no one

Smitty

DCC 4Life

Most of what he has to throw at us is of the “You are obviously dumb because I said so,” variety of retort. Im not too concerned either way.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

I’ll get back with done actual facts in the morning. Specifically how Obama brought us out of Bush’s Great Recession while Trump tries to take credit.
Oh, his handling of the auto bailouts. I can’t wait to hear how awesome that was. Or maybe it was the trillion dollar stimulus bill that as I said BUSH got the ball rolling on. Or maybe it was the Dodd Frank regulation train wreck.

I’m on pins and needles. The ACTUAL FACTS! They are coming!

Spoiler alert: it’s dump money down a hole to huge corporations, and burdening lenders with ridiculous regulation.

Last edited:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

OMFG you're a simpleton. :lol My bad I didn't realize you were retarded I'll back off now

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Like I said, at least you're good for some laughs.

And could you please point to one of these so called 'facts' you claim to have been providing? Thanks.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh, his handling of the auto bailouts. I can’t wait to hear how awesome that was. Or maybe it was the trillion dollar stimulus bill that as I said BUSH got the ball rolling on. Or maybe it was the Dodd Frank regulation train wreck.

I’m on pins and needles.
Jesus, even Obama admitted his shovel ready was a mistake. I think his exact words were that Shovel Ready maybe wasn't so shovel ready.. Which by the way was his big plan for the recession for anyone who has forgotten how awful it was.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Jesus, even Obama admitted his shovel ready was a mistake. I think his exact words were that Shovel Ready maybe wasn't so shovel ready.. Which by the way was his big plan for the recession for anyone who has forgotten how awful it was.
And lets not forget about the Solyndra bullshit

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Even if you want to try to argue that all Obama’s burdensome regulation was a positive, you cannot with a straight face argue that he was effective above median during his eight years. He absolutely was below average as a compromiser and policy achiever; mostly because he was an intellectual elitist snob who was unwilling to compromise on his ivory tower worldview, whereas Trump exceeded expectations across the board with what he was able to get done in four. Would you ever have thought a Republican would be the first to deliver the first meaningful criminal justice reform in a generation, record low black unemployment, and bring in new minority voters to the Republican Party? (All while HATING BLACK PEOPLE by the way)

To the morons who are quick to label that the “worst President ever,” it means they are fixating on race baiting bullshit, Russiagate conspiracy theories (proven as baseless conspiracy theories, actually, while we are on today’s subject), or general complaints about his abrasive personality, and I have no time or inclination to give any credence to that stupid point of view, and kindly ask that you stop wasting the rest of the smart people’s air.

Last edited:

Smitty

DCC 4Life

@Stasheroo
I forgot about that. Yeah, that was a fucking big deal. Way worse than anything under Trump. Oh no, he tried to have Ukraine investigate shady ass Hunter Biden. Yeah, targeting one rich prick is way worse than the targeted discriminating against millions of Americans.

And I mean real discrimination, not the fake “it’s discrimination to ask me for a form of ID that literally everyone has,” kind of discrimination.

lostxn

DCC 4Life

I love the guy telling the police officer trying to perform CPR to chill while he finishes his text. All these mother fuckers think they're on the Truman show.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
^ yup it’s almost as bad as this summer’s rioting.
Wasn't really making a partisan point. You saw people wandering around our capital building after invading it with selfie-stick filming themselves. It's surreal. Didn't really see you taking the side of the people storming our capital, dropping pipebombs, tearing up public property.

Your inability to take a step back and see things from an objective perspective is breathtaking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom