Election Chatter Thread...

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm sure he's talking about the congressional campaigns and so forth, not that he's alluding to any kind of Trump win. Whether Trump won or lost doesn't change the fact that this was a huge red wave.

The issue I see with what he said, and it's a huge issue that's long been out in the open but no one seems to want to talk about, is that he's essentially saying, "I recognize defund the police and police reform is hugely unpopular among the populace, but I don't care what the people want I'm going to push it through anyway."

Politicians going against the will of the people is about as anti-democratic as it gets.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Politicians going against the will of the people is about as anti-democratic as it gets.
If we didn't have a retarded ass populace, we would vote these morons out. That's the check that is supposed to keep these politicians in check and working for us instead of them getting to go against the will of the people. This is going to take a complete overhaul.

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
"Safe place" my ass

I despise this mentality

Who is Scott Adams?

And they deleted the tweet too, fucking A, that pisses me off, just makes want to find and watch the video simply because they're going to such extremes to make it disappear. Has it been reposted elsewhere?

1607720846348.png

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
The issue I see with what he said, and it's a huge issue that's long been out in the open but no one seems to want to talk about, is that he's essentially saying, "I recognize defund the police and police reform is hugely unpopular among the populace, but I don't care what the people want I'm going to push it through anyway."
Right, he's saying we can't tell them what we're going to do because it's so unpopular we know we'd lose if we outright stated it.

Just like how they all know not to admit they'll pack the Court.

Cotton

Staff member
As do I.

It's extremely dangerous for a society to consider the free exchange of ideas to be harmful and something to protect people against.
Thing is, they aren't protecting anyone. They are protecting their own self-interests. Very similar to how the state press in Germany did with that regime.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Thing is, they aren't protecting anyone. They are protecting their own self-interests. Very similar to how the state press in Germany did with that regime.
Yep just like how they all labeled the NYPost story about Hunter Biden "Russian misinformation" and now after the election they are admitting it's true

cml750

Not So New Member
If they steal the Georgia senate seats like they stole the regular election then this country is finished. There is nothing to prevent them from stealing the Georgia seats now or any future elections thanks to the spineless court systems. If that happens it is time for secession for Texas and any states that want to join us.

Cotton

Staff member

I have been saying for a long damn time... war is coming.

Cotton

Staff member
Capture.PNG

So, I saw someone talking about not being able to like Trump's tweets, so I thought I would try it myself. This popped up when I hit the like button. These motherfuckers think they have to think for you. "Wait, let me tell you a little something about this tweet before you like it, because you're obviously an idiot and can't think for yourself".

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Even assuming Trump is correct it will be next to impossible to get all the mechanics to change the initial outcome. Whether anyone agrees Trumps own party has left him high and dry. There has apparently been some major trade offs and manuplations to get Biden in office some of which apparently is with Republican Party help. Lindsey Graham pulled in the reins on hIs Senate investigate Committee and they have been on hold ever since he met privately with one of the witnesses. That’s absolutely unacceptable. AG Barr pulled in the reins on all the investigations that should have by now has several already indicted.

It seems unbelievable that the Hunter Biden actions took a sudden back seat and no amount of outcry’s could get it back to the surface. The aggressive movements by Trumps legal team have been and will continue to be disinterested to the Courts in hearing any complaints about election rules. There doesn’t seem to much that is important to the Republican Party talking about election fraud rather the party’s interest is in the Senate races because they know the biggest difficulty is losing leverage there so if they hold on to that Trumps accusations are weak because of the complexities of the different states laws.

Trump may be absolutely correct but the entire Congressional and Court system seems content to allow him to leave office and get on with their own agendas.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
How does that work?
If I understand correctly she wants the House to refuse to seat her opponent as she is claiming there could still be more votes that aren't found yet even though they have already done a recount. It's basically a temper tantrum

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If I understand correctly she wants the House to refuse to seat her opponent as she is claiming there could still be more votes that aren't found yet even though they have already done a recount. It's basically a temper tantrum
Can they really do that? Seems crazy. What the hell is the rule on that?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Can they really do that? Seems crazy. What the hell is the rule on that?
I think there is an old ass rule where the House can refuse to seat someone but it was from civil war times and think they had to prove treasonous activity

Top Bottom