Election Chatter Thread...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They are absolutely correct, but we'll see if they have standing and whether the irregularities are deemed to be impactful.

I kind of doubt they'll find Covid a compelling enough reason given their recent verdict on Cuomo.

cml750

Not So New Member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

While I agree with this I don't see SCOTUS overturning the election, I think at best they make these states change their voting rules back to what they were

Smitty

DCC 4Life
crazy if true

No, that's not right. Criminal fraud is criminal fraud but the action brought isn't the right action or party to do so.

If the party bringing the action only has standing on the basis that it cost them the election, then if it doesn't matter to the outcome, I'd say it is in fact moot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, that's not right. Criminal fraud is criminal fraud but the action brought isn't the right action or party to do so.

If the party bringing the action only has standing on the basis that it cost them the election, then if it doesn't matter to the outcome, I'd say it is in fact moot.
Yeah, the judge is right. If her decision on the case does nothing one way or the other than it is in fact moot. I guess unless you were seeking monetary damages or something else.

Top Bottom