Election Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I now have about 5,000 rounds of .223.
I put a stop on shooting 556 a few months back when it started to get hard to find. FFS they're going for $1+ a round right now and I have 13k-ish rounds. Have a nice stockpile of 9 and 45 too

Or I did before the boating accident :tippytoe

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I put a stop on shooting 556 a few months back when it started to get hard to find. FFS they're going for $1+ a round right now and I have 13k-ish rounds. Have a nice stockpile of 9 and 45 too

Or I did before the boating accident :tippytoe
I really need more 9 rounds right now. I only have a couple hundred. If you run across some let me know.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I really need more 9 rounds right now. I only have a couple hundred. If you run across some let me know.
Shits ridiculous right now, I have been stopping by Basspro after work the last month and buying whatever they have in stock which isn't much.
Ammoseek.com is the best online thing I've found but you have to be quick when they update stock

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
If Biden gets confirmed, then he will be my president, as I have said multiple times, but I am way more concerned about our election integrity than 4 years under that fool. We can survive 4 years of him. We cannot survive elections being decided by counter not voters. We will lose our country if we go down that road.
I know you’re going to say I’m just trolling and whatnot, but I saw a couple of documentaries about “Gerrymandering” and wonder what you think about it. I understand the basis of it (how it works in your favor to lose few areas by a lot of votes and win more by a slim margin), but I don’t understand why it’s changed every 10 years and what dictates what size you make each district? Is it based on population?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I know you’re going to say I’m just trolling and whatnot, but I saw a couple of documentaries about “Gerrymandering” and wonder what you think about it. I understand the basis of it (how it works in your favor to lose few areas by a lot of votes and win more by a slim margin), btes ut I don’t understand why it’s changed every 10 years and what dictates what size you make each district? Is it based on population?
Gerrymandering has fuckall to do with the Presidential election because it is the statewide total that determines who that states electors cast their vote for

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I know you’re going to say I’m just trolling and whatnot, but I saw a couple of documentaries about “Gerrymandering” and wonder what you think about it. I understand the basis of it (how it works in your favor to lose few areas by a lot of votes and win more by a slim margin), but I don’t understand why it’s changed every 10 years and what dictates what size you make each district? Is it based on population?
What determines the voting districts is the census. It is taken every 10 years and the district lines are adjusted to reflect the appropriate representation for that district.

cml750

Not So New Member
Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
What determines the voting districts is the census. It is taken every 10 years and the district lines are adjusted to reflect the appropriate representation for that district.
This.

Cotton

Staff member
Man, I buy ammo so often I had forgotten that I had bought 700 rounds of 9 a few months ago. Buddy of mine found them at a local gun shop. I bought the max they allowed. I went into one of my gun safes to inventory and saw them on the bottom shelf. I just bought 300 more rounds from that website @jsmith6919 posted. So, I'm sitting better than I thought I was. :lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
^^ Sounds like Voter Suppression!!1!

yimyammer

shitless classpainter
To get this ball rolling, some genius will require a $$million+ study to determine if a committee should be selected to discuss the pros and cons of this suggestion who will then sanction a $10 million dollar feasibility study which when completed in 10 years goes back to the original committee who must raise funds to review this feasibility study after which time it will be forwarded back to the committee who authorized said study who now proclaims this feasibility study they originally ordered too outdated to justify any changes sending us right back where we started but they now must raise $5 million dollars to fund a new study to determine if a committee should be selected to discuss the pros and cons of this suggestion and round and round we go, where it stops, nobody knows..

Top Bottom