Election Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Pretty sure this is illegal

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why does that say 'Office of the President Elect?" There is no such office that I'm aware of.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Why does that say 'Office of the President Elect?" There is no such office that I'm aware of.
There isn't, Obama did it first then tbf Trump did too. Also Biden hasn't been actually certified as Pres-elect yet except by media

cml750

Not So New Member
I'm have a lot of trouble understanding this one. I'm no programmer but this doesn't make sense to me. It sounds like bad Hollywood dialogue written by someone who doesn't understand computers.
This is an hour+ long video but is well worth it if you want to understand about the algorithm they are talking about. basically the more Republican an area is the more votes they skim.

cml750

Not So New Member
I am sure Fulton county (the Atlanta area)has plenty of ballots sitting somewhere that are 100% Biden votes that they have ready in case Trump catches up. In the end the only chance Trump has is if they prove the issue with the electronic voting machines.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is an hour+ long video but is well worth it if you want to understand about the algorithm they are talking about. basically the more Republican an area is the more votes they skim.

Makes sense. No one notices when a Republican District goes 70% for Trump instead of 75%.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Biden’s margin of victory in this batch of votes (99.9%) bested Bashar al-Assad’s 2007 margin (97.6%) and Raul Castro’s 2008 margin (99.4%). It matched Kim Jong-il’s 2009 margin (99.9%).
:doh Holy shit.

Do people on the left even care, though? Does it even matter to them if elections are legitimate or not?

Not the scum politicians benefiting from this -- we know they don't. But I wonder if the average Dem voter cares anymore.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I'm have a lot of trouble understanding this one. I'm no programmer but this doesn't make sense to me. It sounds like bad Hollywood dialogue written by someone who doesn't understand computers.
It sounds like the plot device from Office Space.

Top Bottom