Election Chatter Thread...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
True, but the Left has engaged in a four-year campaign of resistance and hysteria while the Right is expected to move on and turn the other cheek.
Don’t get me wrong, if I’m Trump, if their internals tell them they have a path, even with the courts, I do whatever it takes.

The left and MSM resisted every step of the way the last 4 years, treated him like a foreigner adversary. Fuck the left and the media. They did this. There was never a peaceful transition of power.

I’m more talking about people who should know better than to rev up the base and make claims that can’t be known until they’re looked into.

Let the grownups handle it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Don’t get me wrong, if I’m Trump, if their internals tell them they have a path, even with the courts, I do whatever it takes.

The left and MSM resisted every step of the way the last 4 years, treated him like a foreigner adversary. Fuck the left and the media. They did this. There was never a peaceful transition of power.

I’m more talking about people who should know better than to rev up the base and make claims that can’t be known until they’re looked into.

Them removing R poll watchers and covering up the windows in MI and PA does look pretty bad tbf.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

I'd fight it to the bitter end. I don't give a dam how much "unrest" it causes. They are not playing clean, so why the fuck should Trump?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The other good news is that the House will only be like 221 to 214 for Dems. That is only 3 over the majority of 218. Biden ain’t passing much with that tiny majority there and a minority in the Senate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The other good news is that the House will only be like 221 to 214 for Dems. That is only 3 over the majority of 218. Biden ain’t passing much with that tiny majority there and a minority in the Senate.
Yeah, the Democrats really screwed the pooch in this election in terms of Congress.

They didn't do shit.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
I'd fight it to the bitter end. I don't give a dam how much "unrest" it causes. They are not playing clean, so why the fuck should Trump?
What do we know about Trump? He is a fighter. He lives for this shit.

If voting fraud exists, they are going to expose it.

Like @jsmith6919 said, the fact that republican pollster watchers were being turned away and not allowed to observe, that just gives life to the claims of wrongdoing. If all these votes were coming in as Biden votes, you’d think they’d wanna make sure people were seeing them.

Something smells, but it could just be Kamala’s grotesque cavity between her legs.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Yeah, the Democrats really screwed the pooch in this election in terms of Congress.

They didn't do shit.
With the gridlock in Washington, I find it suspicious that anyone would vote blue at the top of the ticket and red the rest of the way down.

I wouldn’t have found it nearly as strange if Covid was 50% of people’s deciding factor instead of below 20%.

Something is off.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Fighter? He hasn't fought for a damn thing in his whole fucking life.

He's a pouter.
The guy just fought the Clinton machine in 2016 and the Obama coalition this year, you think that is the sign of someone who doesn’t know how to fight?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Biden lied about wanting to ban fracking ... Philly beset by riots and looting .. and PA still goes blue. I give up.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fighter? He hasn't fought for a damn thing in his whole fucking life.

He's a pouter.
Jesus Christ. Your TDS is showing again.

Top Bottom