el taco busto

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awfully soon to write off a pick. B. Jones floundered for awhile till they finally got a coach in here who knows what he's doing. Taco was at the end of the 1st round, not that far from Lawrence and Gregory. Took those two some time to find themselves -- emotionally and otherwise.
Plus with Crawford having a good season and Gregory playing up to his potential I think Taco's snaps are pretty limited. It's hard to learn and develop when you're not even playing in games. Of course I'm thrilled with Gregory's development. If he played all season long the way he has the second half of the season we would be talking about a double digit sack guy. His speed is going to come in really handy against mobile QBs. Him and Lawrence are two of the only guys on the roster capable of running down a mobile QB from behind.

p1_

DCC 4Life
why dont we compare Taco to Gregory? I think that's a valid comparison.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
It doesnt help that the guy most thought we should have picked is blowing it up in Pittsburgh.
Entirely different position and scheme. We have no idea how he'd be doing here as a 4-3 DE. Lamenting his not being here is pissing in the wind.

Top Bottom