Eatman: Pointing To Depth Of Draft, Jones Hints At Possible Trades

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
One of the knocks on Cooper is that he doesn't play through pain well. And before you start on one of your rants, no, I don't "know" this, just going off stuff I read.

I want my guards to be total ass kickers. Not a guy who has a pain tolerance problem.

Would I take Cooper at 18? Love it. Trade up? No. If given the choice between him and Warmack? I take Warmack. Simple as that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Randall McDaniel was somewhat overrated compared with the hype over his career, but even so he was a stud. He always made pro bowls, but I didn't see him as a difference-maker.

Warmack is less powerful than Larry Allen, but he moves like Will Shields. I take that guy even if I have to trade up to do it. Cooper I draft if he falls to me, but I don't expect an extra special player.
The Shields comparison is a good one.

Jiggyfly

Banned
One of the knocks on Cooper is that he doesn't play through pain well. And before you start on one of your rants, no, I don't "know" this, just going off stuff I read.

I want my guards to be total ass kickers. Not a guy who has a pain tolerance problem.

Would I take Cooper at 18? Love it. Trade up? No. If given the choice between him and Warmack? I take Warmack. Simple as that.
No rant here, that's the 1st I heard of this and it would give me pause.

I have gotten wary of guys with weight and movement issues I don't think they age well and lose there value.

Top Bottom