Eatman: Cowboys Move Brent to Reserve/Retired List

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
No is more adamant than me about impaired drivers but my take on the ones who drive under those circumstances are just plain stupid for doing so and should face the consequences for their actions. Having said that, they are not automatically criminal and should not be put in that category. Being stupid isn't criminal but it is negligent and as such should come with a price tag that fits the damage done. It is grossly negligent to get behind the wheel impaired. Let the punishment fit the crime but don't make every death a crime.

Why should I have sympathy for a guy who has had multiple DUIs in college and the NFL, one of which resulted in the death of a teammate? Dumb shits like that belong behind bars.
I agree with you there, mistakes do happen, but when a guy does the same thing over and over I have no sympathy. I spent 8 years in prison for mistakes I made as a young idiot...Guess what? I haven't been in trouble in over 20 years because I learned my lesson. I have more fun with my family then I do with that stupid crap and getting into trouble. As the old saying goes, "If you keep doing what you have been doing, you will keep getting what you have been getting." Those people I have no sympathy for.

Last edited:
Top Bottom